7: I need help

(We made it to over 100 reads! This is awesome guys! Thank you guys so much for reading my story, it means a lot to me 😁)

( TW- slight dysphoria)

After some time, Karl went off to go do some more work. You didn't feel like being alone though so you quietly followed him just to see what he was up too.

You watched as he worked on whatever he was doing, but you were starting to get bored. You accidentally knock something over then freeze in fear with a bubble around you.

Heisenburg quickly looked your way. He was ready to kill if needed, but he put down his weapon when he saw you "Do I have a stalker now?"

You put your bubble down and shake your head "I was just getting lonely, but I didn't want to bother you."

"It's fine, you can stay if you want." He looked as if he remembered something "Hey buttercup, I found a shirt that might actually fit you." He threw a shirt towards you "It sure as hell won't fit me, but maybe you can wear it."

You smile and quickly put it on while he wasn't looking at you. You stand up to take a look at it but soon felt this emptiness in your stomach "Umm...I think I preferred the big ones."

He looked over at you confused "Really? I think that one fits you perfectly."

You look down and cross your arms over your chest to cover it.

It took him a minute to realize but he soon got it "Ooh...I'm sorry, I didn't realize." He thought for a moment "I think...I have an idea." He went to another room and came back with some supplies "I'm not good with these types of things, but if you help then maybe we could find something for you to wear."

(Later)

You both had finally finished making a sort of diy chest binder. It had taken many many tries, but you finally got it right. Now all there is to do is try it on.

You tried to get it on by yourself but we're having some troubles, so Karl stepped in to help you. "Hey hey, hold on there buttercup. Can I help?" You hesitate, but allow him to help you.

After a couple minutes you both are standing in front of some broken, dirty mirror taking a look at what you both had made. Tears almost form in your eyes as you look at how much your chest has flattened "It's...perfect..."

He stands behind you and puts his hands on your shoulders "Is that a handsome man I see in the mirror? Well, other than me of course." He laughed at his joke.

You rub your eyes so he couldn't tell how much you were crying "Stooooop"

"I'm being serious, you look great." He gives you back the t-shirt you were wearing earlier "Now try it on."

You put the shirt back on and cover your mouth from the shock. You looked so different! You looked at yourself from the side and couldn't believe the difference. "There, now you can wear shirts that actually fit you."

You give him a huge hug, and this time he didn't hesitate to hug you back "Thank you...thank you so much"

"No problem Thistle. As long as it makes you happy."

This caused you to break down. You fall down to your knees and finally let out everything you had inside you since you first came to this place.

Karl got on his knees with you and rubbed your back. He didn't ask any questions or say a single word, he let you cry for a moment. You can tell he hesitated, but he did give you a little kiss on the forehead.

That made you feel better. He made you feel better all the time. No matter what happened, he was there to comfort you. Even though he didn't look like the comforting type, he was good at it.

You suddenly get a sharp pain in your head. You ball up and hold it while trying not to cry even more. The memories were flooding back in.