1: Where the hell am I?

Your head is spinning

Muttering is heard from every which way, you can't tell where it's coming from

Your vision is still blurry, but you can slightly make out some figuring around the room and standing in front of you.

There had been some yelling going on, but you couldn't quite figure out what they were saying. The figures step away from you as you finally regain your sight.

You begin to panic, what is this place? Who are these people? What are these things? Your breathing quickens as you try to scoot away from them. "Where-" you stutter "Where am I?"

Everyone suddenly becomes quiet. The woman in the middle of the room steps closer to you "You're alive? Fascinating" You feel uncomfortable by her presence. The crow aesthetic she has going on doesn't make her seem very friendly, almost like a villain.

"Uhh...I think so? What is this place? Who are you?" While those are all good questions, you don't even remember who you are. Not even your name.

The lady just smiled slightly "I'm Mother Miranda, you're new mother." When she said that, the other people in the room seemed to look concerned for some reason. "What is your name my child?"

Before I was able to answer, the very tall lady quickly stood up "Mother Miranda, I must protest! We don't even know who this is. I thought you were handing the human to me"

"Never mind that" Mother Miranda responded "My decision is final."

And just like that, you were asleep again, without a clue of what's even going on.

Once you wake up, you were greeted by bright lights and an unbearable pain in your side "What the hell?" You mutter to yourself before sitting up and looking around at your surroundings. You were in some sort of lab, the only people in there with you were Mother Miranda and a guy that you saw in the first room.

"Good, you're awake. We were getting concerned that you may not wake up again." Mother Miranda said in a cheery tone

You look down and see a nasty scar on your side "What did you do to me!?"

"I've implanted a Cadou in your body, you're now officially a part of the family!"

What even is that? You don't know, nor care. Your only objective now was to get out as fast as you can. You try to get off the table to run but soon learned the pain made it hard to even move.

The man helped you to stand, but you quickly moved away and held yourself up on the table. Something wasn't right with that guy anyway. Of course you don't know how he's like mostly, but you could just sense a sadness coming from him, then again, you couldn't tell that by looking at his face.

"Heisenburg, you'll be watching over them" Mother Miranda said to the man, who you guess is named Heisenburg.

Heisenburg retaliated "Is that why you called me here? Why not let Alcina deal with them?!"

"My word is final! You can go now, let me know if...something happens."

All of these sudden new things make you overwhelmed, you wanted nothing more than to cry, but at the same time you didn't want to show weakness in front of these people you don't know. Even if they are going to be your new 'family', you couldn't trust them one bit until they give you a reason to trust them. So far, it's not looking good.

These people are strange, this pain is strange, these emotions are strange, not remembering your own name is strange. What the hell is going on!? In a span of who knows how long you've met people who seem to be called 'lords' and some crazy lady who wants to experiment on you. It's all kinds of fucked up...you just hope this Heisenburg guy isn't so bad.