12: Let's do this

You were still half asleep "The hell are you talking about? Did you sleep at all? Are you seeing shit?"

He gave an unamused look "No, I don't need sleep. And I'm not delusional. I'm being serious."

You sit up on the bed "Ok? So tell me, how will I be able to not wear the 'rib crusher'?"

He shoved the blueprint in your face "If this works, you won't need to wear it because you won't have anything to cover up!"

You took the paper from him and examined it closely "Are-....are you saying you can cut them off!?"

"Yep! That's exactly what I'm saying."

Tears fell down your face "H-how..."

He gave you a big hug, but you winced since you were still hurting from the binder "What's wrong?"

"Oh, nothing. I think the thing bruised me a little bit."

"Dumbass...we need to get you ready as soon as possible."

"Wha- we're doing this now!?"

"Yep! Come on!" He pulled you out of the bed and dragged you to his workplace.

"I don't think I've ever seen you this happy before.." you confusingly say while still being dragged and sat on a table.

"Well, that's cause I'm going to make you happy. That's what I care most about."

You start crying again and reach up to give him a kiss. "Thank you...you don't know how much this means to me."

"No need to thank me buttercup, now lay down and let me do my thing." He gently laid you down as you were put to sleep.

It didn't feel like no time had passed, but you woke up hours later still high from the drugs "I-...Kaaarllll, I thought you were gonna take my ti-" you look down and see the bandages on you and gasp "MY TITTIES!" You cried tears of joy.

He just laughed a little bit "Yep, they're gone." You tried to give him a hug but he wouldn't let you, "Don't hurt yourself now, you need to not do anything for awhile so you can heal."

"Fiiiine...as soon as I can though I'm hugging you as hard as I can."

"I'll be counting on it." He smiled as if he was hiding something.

"I know that look....is there something else?"

"Well...." he tried not to say anything.

"What is it Karl? I swear to god you better tell me."

"It's nothing" he looked away "I just...did more than you expected me to do."

"Karl...what the hell does that mean?" You were getting super suspicious of him. You were very thankful of him, but this was really scaring you.

"Hmm...why don't you look under the cover." He winked at you.

"What the hell?" He was acting really strange "I swear to god Karl, if you did something dumb I'm gonna-" you lifted up the cover and gasped...What. The. Hell. Is. That.

"Is that...a metal dick..."

"Yep! What do you think? I know you'd say no if I told you so I made it surprise."

You covered your mouth with the other hand and started crying again "I- I love it...I really do."

"Are you sure that's not sarcasm?"

"No no! I promise! I really do love it!" You started doing some grabby hands.

He laughed at you "What? Are you still high?"

"I don't know, maybe? Just come here!"

"Oh fine" he put his face closer to yours "What is it buttercup?"

You kissed his forehead "Thank you...thank you so much."

(Yes, I wrote 3 things in a day...I'm in a car and I had a monster so I felt like doing a bunch today. 😁)