2: The Factory

The pain still hits you hard, but at least you're able to walk now. You and Heisenburg head over to where he lives.

The trip was quiet, not a word was really spoken. Just silence.

You were going to break the silence since it was becoming to much, but Heisenburg beat you to it "So, do you have a name?"

That thought never really came across you, a name? "Um...I-I'm not sure. I don't remember."

He didn't look like he was very surprised "Ok, well what should I call you then?"

You look around as you think of some kind of inspiration that could lead you to any name, at least a cool one. As you search you see a cool looking purple weed that you recognize "Uh-... Thistle?"

He tilted his head "Really? Alright. I'd rather call you something like buttercup but ok" you roll his eyes at his remark, it can't be that bad of a name can it? "So, what should I call you?"

"What do you mean? I told you." You respond I'm confusion

"I mean, like pronouns and what not. What are yours?"

"Oh, those. Uhh." You start to somehow get some overwhelming nervous feeling that somehow seemed all to familiar. "Well...I don't think it's possible, but I have this feeling that before I lost my memory I was a boy. Is that possible."

"Of course it it buttercup. If you wanna be called a guy then that's what I'll call you."

You have no clue why, but you felt like crying. There was no reason to though. You held it in because you still felt like you couldn't trust Heisenburg yet. "Ok...then yeah, that's what I am"

After some time has past you finally reached your destination. A factory, and a big one at that. You didn't know how someone could just live in a big factory, but at the same time you wouldn't put it past him.

You two make it inside and he shows you to and old, worn down couch that smells of smoke. Actually, this whole place kinda smells like it. In a second Heisenburg disappears and comes back with some clothes you could change into. "They're probably to big, but I think you'll be fine"

You take the clothes from him as he turns back to the room he just came out of  "I'll be here waiting whenever you're done" he said before closing the door behind him.

You examine the clothes you were given. They were definitely oversized, but you could still wear them. Just a button up shirt and some old jeans. You put them on, tuck in the shirt, then roll up the sleeves and pant legs.

After you're finished you sit down on the couch, it was surprisingly comfy for how old and worn out it looks. You slowly lay your head down on the couch and look up at the ceiling. The cushions almost absorb your whole body, but that comforts you a bit. Within seconds, you finally fall asleep after this long day.