4: That Bitch Miranda

(TW- slight transphobia)

After a few hours of you resting, Heisenburg returns. He stands over top of you while you're still laying on the couch "Feeling any better buttercup?" He smiles down at you. You can tell he's been smoking since just his presence reeks of smoke, but it doesn't make you wanna throw up.

"Yeah, better than I was at least." You sit up, dreading the fact that this means you have to go back. "Do I have to go?"

He just sighs "Trust me, I get it. I don't wanna go either, but I don't want to see what happens if we don't." He sits down next to you "But I promise nothing else is going to happen to you today, your ol pal Heisey has got you covered."

You just smile and roll your eyes "Alright, I guess I have to trust you." You slowly stand up and fix your hair a bit "You gonna get ready?"

"Um, I am? What's wrong with what I'm wearing?"

"Dude...you reek of cigar smoke. You're not actually going like that are you?" You say in a kinda joking manor. It doesn't bother you much at all, but you know some people are bothered by it.

"Welp, just cause you said that" he stands up beside you "Yes I am." Heisenburg begins walking towards the door, "You coming?"

You just roll your eyes and follow without saying anything.

As you two left the factory it got pretty quiet, so you tried to start some conversation "So...is your name Heisenburg or is that your last name?"

"It's my last name" he responded, not really looking at you.

"Well...what's your first name?" He just stays quiet, pretending like he didn't hear you "Hey, I don't complain about you calling me names, at least tell me yours."

He gave a small sigh and looked down at you "Karl...my name is Karl"

You held in your laughter "Pfft- and you make fun of me for the name I chose? Wooooow"

"Wha- what's wrong with Karl?"

"Oh nothing nothing, I just wanted to be a dick." You laughed, but the fun was soon over as you two were approaching the castle.

Your breath began to quicken as you became more and more nervous with each step closer you were to Miranda.

You both enter the castle, you were also informed that the tall lady is Alcina Dimitrescu, the lady with the creepy doll is Donna Beneviento with the doll being named Angie, and the gross looking guy is Salvatore Moreau. And once you both arrived, everyone was already there.

"You're late" says Lady Dimitrescu.

"Yeah yeah, I know. Did you just miss me that much?" Heisenburg retaliates.

"That's enough children." Miranda stepped in out of the shadows. Her voice was like the cloud hanging over your head. "I just wanted to check up on your newest sibling." She looks over at you "So, have you chosen a name?"

You slowly nod "Um...it's Thistle.."

"...Like...like the weed?" Replies Alcina. "Oh please, we must give you a more elegant name. Not a name that a man-thing would pick."

You tilt your head a bit "Umm...but I am a man...I-"

Miranda interrupted you "But you can't be, that's not possible."

"But it is, and he's a man. Thistle's a man and that's that." Retaliated Heisenburg. Seeing him stand up for you like that warmed your heart. It never occurred to you that it may be a problem, but it's good to know he has your back.

"I'm sorry Thistle, I didn't know-" Alcina was trying to apologize before Miranda interrupted again.

"No, that's not possible..." She stopped for a moment "Actually...would you mind telling me more about how you feel? Maybe I could help you?"

(I apologize, I headcannon that Mother Miranda is a transphobe TvT)