twenty-seven; fireflies

Začít od začátku

"We're okay. That, over there," Lydia began. Stiles looks up to see the body, "Not okay."

Stiles sighs, "Yeah, all right. I'm gonna call my dad."

"I already called 911." Lydia followed. Stiles looks at her, then his girlfriend in disbelief.

"You called the police before you called me?"

"We're supposed to call you first when we find a dead body?" Kennedy asks him.

Stiles hawks at her, "Yes!"

༺❀༻

Scott was on the phone with Stiles, "Are you sure?"

Stiles looks around, "Yep. Throat ripped out, blood everywhere. It's like the frickin' shining over here." He said. Kennedy stood next to Lydia, both girls still a little distraught. "Two little twin girls come out of the woods, start asking me to play with them forever and ever, I'm not gonna be surprised."

"Can you get a little closer to make sure it was them?"

"Make sure it was them? Scott, who else is going around ripping throats out?" Stiles asked.

Kennedy stepped closer to the body, looking at the blood. "This is gross." She said quietly. Stiles looks at the body, observing the ring on the mans finger.

Stiles looks over at Kennedy, "Scott said he's going to make sure to meet us here." He told her.

"Take Lydia home, please," Kennedy said. Stiles paused, going to protest. "I can handle the police and Scott, just please get Lydia out of here." The redhead goes to speak up, but stops as Stiles leads her away. Kennedy sighs, looking back at the body.

Police came, body was recovered, and Kennedy stood at the pool watching the entire thing. She gave her statement to the deputies as she watched a van slowly roll up to the parking lot. She frowned, walking over. Scott begins to climb out, waving at her. Kennedy smiles, walking around the car to hug the boy tightly.

Chris Argent looks at the dreadful scene. "They did this? Boyd and," He trailed off, forgetting the other wolfs name.

"Cora. My cousin." Kennedy told him. She was confused on why Scott was with him, but said nothing. Chris looked back at the scene, before the two wolves.

"Where's the last place you saw them?"

༺❀༻

"You're tracking them by print?" Chris asked as he tossed down his bag.

Scott nods slowly, "Trying to."

"Well, then, you've been wasting your time." Chris stated. Kennedy looked up at him in confusion. "There's only one creature on earth that can visually track footprints, and that's man. And if you're not trained like me, you have no idea that this print is Boyd's and these,"

Isaac gestured his band, "Are Cora's."

"Nope." Chris stated. "They're yours. You trampled Cora's as soon as you walked over here." Isaac looks at his shoes, trying to match up the prints. "Listen, I know the four of you are focusing half your energy on resisting your own urges under the full moon, but that puts you at a severe disadvantage to Boyd and Cora, who have fully given in." Kennedy nods, crossing her arms over her chest. "They put the pedal to the floor where you three are barely hitting the speed limit."