I got in and pulled her towards me and caressed her hair.

"I'm sorry, I acted like that before. I was angry. I couldn't see you so sad. I was angry because you were suffering too, but you were considering how others will be affected and completely put your sufferings aside. I just wanted you to fix it." She mumbled.

"I know." I said, smiling. I don't want her to be angry at me. Ever.

"Go to sleep now." I muttered.

"Bossy." She mumbled back.

---------------

"Eliza's here." Angel yelled. My head shot up, from the papers.

Its been two days since I saw her.

I got up and rushed downstairs, but slowed down as soon as my siblings came into view, like I don't even know what is happening downstairs. Gotta hold the reputation.

I casually, walked into the living room, where Amelia and Eliza were, along with my other brothers, talking about what to cook today.

Food brought them closer, I must say.

I know for a fact, she was blackmailed to come today.

My eyes connected with hers. I kept the eye contact as she refused to back off too. From the corner of my eye, I saw all of my siblings leaving the room, maybe sensing the awkward tension. Except one little person.

Amelia was still there. I broke the eye contact to glare at her.

But I saw her struggling to get up. It was Eliza who held her arm and made her stay there, unknowingly.

"Let her go, Eliza." I said, making Eliza's gaze to snap towards her hand and release her grip, without thinking.

Amelia got up and started walking to the door.

"Wait! I'm coming too." Eliza called out to Amelia, who stopped at the doorway, turning towards her.

She didn't look at me as she made her way to the door, where Amelia stood, a scowl on her face.

I think the fuck not.

No way in hell is she getting away with this.

Just as she was about to walk past, I grabbed her arm and pulled her to me. She gasped.

I put my other hand, on the back of her neck to push her forward and leaned in.

"Aahh! What the fuck?" Someone screamed in the background as I heard footsteps running away.

"I'm gonna be aunt amelia soon." I heard someone sing at a distance.

Eliza's hands stayed glued to my chest as I held her in place by one arm around her waist and the other hand on the back of her neck.

I pulled away, leaving her shocked. She opened her eyes, and they widened. Her hand went to her lips as she stared at me with shock.

"You- You..." She tried to say something, but couldn't. I smirked a little. Honestly, I was shocked too. Eliza was as red as a tomato.

"You're a bastard, you know that?" She said, coming out of her shock.

"And you're this bastard's Queen, you know that?" I smirked. Her eyes went wide as saucers and her jaw dropped.

"Are you....?" I cut her off.

"Proposing?" I asked, she gulped but nodded. "No. That needs to be special. I was just dropping hints." I smirked as she blushed red again, looking down and smiling.