Chapter 43

Damon furrowed his eyebrows.

"Is there something I don't know?" He asked, looking at me then at Lorenzo.

The others just watched the whole scene with curiosity.

"Yeah." I mumbled. "I got tattoos and a piercing."

"What?" He said, with wide eyes. "Repeat what you said."

"I got tattoos and a piercing." I repeated.

"What the hell?" He looked at Lorenzo, who shrugged.

"She told me just sometime ago." He said, ignoring the accusing look he was giving her.

"They hurt, Amelia." Damon exclaimed. I looked up at him in shock.

That's what he's worried for?

Lorenzo nodded.
"Exactly. You can paint your whole body, if it doesn't hurt you in the process." He said.

"Cool. Can I see what you got?" Alex, asked excitedly. "I'll show you mine."

"And when did you get them?" Damon asked, shifting his furious gaze from me to Alex.

"Uhh... I.. Uhh." I saw Jace facepalm himself as Alex stammered.

"Alexander Costello. You'll regret it if you try to lie." Lorenzo warned.

"We snuck out last halloween. We went to the party when you and Damon were out for business." Jace explained.

"The one I specifically told you not to go?" Damon asked. Jace nodded.

All colour drained from their face, when both Damon and Lorenzo glared at them.

Oooh. Someone's in trouble.

"The one that had drugs?" Lorenzo asked. They nodded again.

"How many did you get?" Damon asked.

"I got two and he got three." Alex said, showing his left shoulder blade and the cool tattoos on it. Jace did the same and showed his right shoulder blade. They both had identical tattoos.

"Cool." I said, with an impressed look on my face.

Lorenzo and Damon glared at me.

All the brothers either looked worried or amused. Mason looked amused, while Roman and Grayson looked worried. Ashton just kept smirking, clearly enjoying the show.

Roman was the peacemaker. So like the mama hen he is, he was trying to calm them down by offering something cool to drink, now and then.

"Its the perfect time to keep your mouth shut, little girl." Lorenzo growled, angrily.
I shrunk a little.

"How do you even manage to hide these things from me?" Lorenzo said, before realising.
"I'm confiscating your electronics. Every single one of them."

I mentally cheered. I love it when these two pigs get in trouble.

"Yours too." Damon said, making my smirk vanish.

"I don't think it will be much effective." Lorenzo said.

"Why?"

"She didn't have electronics, before moving here, remember?" Lorenzo said.

"It will affect her. Not being able to text Daniel and she won't be able to text Sarah or Eliza too. I don't want her to call the girls, because they'll just be proud of her for getting the tattoos." Damon said. Lorenzo nodded.

"You didn't show your tattoos." Alex whined. I rolled eyes and lifted my hoodie.

"Cool." He said, with an adoring look on his face.