Chapter 40 Guan Yaoming 13 The Overlord's Surrender

Start from the beginning

One person walks on the open road, the other walks on the dark road, and the two walk into this single-family villa separately.

Zhao Mian: "Are you here?" He really wore an apron with a dish in his hand and placed it on the table, then smiled and said, "I count the time and you are almost there, so we prepared a few dishes. Let's eat first and talk slowly." He turned and went into the kitchen again.

"Wait." Guan Yaoming said, "I'm not here to eat with you." He stood in the middle of the room and looked directly at Zhao Mian: "I came here today mainly to ask for justice."

Zhao Mian: "What justice? Are you talking about Lin Mo?" He walked to a chair and sat down and said, "Presumably you already know..." While speaking, he put his hand under the table. Sneak into a pistol prepared in advance.

Guan Yaoming: "Why don't we talk about you first, Zhao Junan." In the silent dining room, his voice was very clear, and there was no unclear hearing.

"Lin Mo?" It can only be said that Zhao Mian is very cunning, and he shouted at the door unexpectedly.

Knowing that Guan Yaoming is extremely sensitive to the two words'Lin Mo', he immediately turned around when he heard the sound.

Zhao Mian's hand holding the gun quickly lifted from under the table, and buckled the board against Guan Yaoming...

"Bang!" The bullet flew from the dark, and screams rang out from behind.

Guan Yaoming turned his head, he saw Zhao Mian twisted his face, and on the gun's arm, blood was constantly flowing out of the bullet holes.

Jin Dachuan: "Fuck, when did Lao Tzu's marksmanship be so good?" He appeared from the dark and walked out with a gun and cursing: "Boss, I originally wanted to hit the wrist." As a result, he deviated from one hundred and eight thousand. Inside, hit the arm.

Zhao Mian said with a pale face, "So you had planned a long time ago?" He raised his head, his eyes full of resentment.

Guan Yaoming: "Isn't you the one who planned for a long time?" After three years of planning, who can compare Zhao Mian's scheming? "Dachuan, get him here." The

boss said, Jin Dachuan put his gun away and walked over. Like an eagle catching a chicken, he brought Zhao Mian to Guan Yaoming very easily.

But this kid was stubborn enough, he refused to kneel down for anything. It can be seen that he does have an antagonism with Guan Yaoming, and the expression in his eyes has long become extremely resentful.

Jin Dachuan kicked him on his knee: "Kneel down!"

"Hmm!" Zhao Mian couldn't help but kneel down, but he suddenly sipped on Guan Yaoming's shoes: "Bah!"

Guan Yaoming: "Lick me clean." With a sullen face, he lifted his shoes to Zhao Mian's face and slammed Zhao Mian's face.

"Bah!" Not only did Zhao Mian not give in, he spit on Guan Yaoming's feet again.

Guan Yaoming: "I'm going to your mother." He raised his foot and hit Zhao Mian's heart with a kick.

After this step, even Jin Dachuan trembled when he saw it.

Zhao Mian's body fell out of Jin Dachuan's hands, and he immediately fell to the ground and spat out blood.

"Dachuan, get him back to the city to be guarded." Guan Yaoming: "Then let Agou accuse him, and keep me detained for as long as possible."