Chapter 30: Guan Yaoming (3) The Overlord's Surrende

Magsimula sa umpisa

Li Dong froze, then laughed. He said, "If that's a bad thing?" Let him guess, Jin Dachuan came to him, it must be related to Guan Yaoming: "Okay, I'll be back soon." The

dazzling little fresh meat walked in casually and he shouted. "Brother

Chuan , what's the matter?" Jin Dachuan: "..." He was not stupid. The moment he saw Li Dong, he suddenly understood what they meant by Brother Yao.

Damn, this is blatantly climbing the wall...

Bah, Zhao Mian is called climbing the wall when he cheats. Their brother Yao just asks for excitement and changes their taste. Yes, that's the word.

"Follow me." He said coldly, listening carefully with a little awkwardness.

"Okay." Li Dong finished his appearance and waved to Liu Hong: "Sister Hong, bye bye, I'm leaving with Brother Chuan first."

Liu Hong was stupid on the spot, daring to have a relationship with his artist. ?

Jin Dachuan unspoken rules Lin Mo?

Pooh, it seems impossible. Jin Dachuan himself came to lead people. This wave of operations was too blatant.

That's...no?

"Brother Chuan, is Brother Yao looking for me?" Li Dong sat in the back row with a smile, his smiling face dazzling Jin Dachuan's inverted mirror.

"Be quiet." Jin Dachuan said. He didn't want to talk to the duck selling ass at all. After all, there is a big difference between the person who is looking for the provocation and the person who is looking for excitement.

They would call Zhao Mian, brother Mian, who had followed Guan Yaoming for two or three years, but they would never respect a little artist who crawled on a bed.

"Okay." Li Dong felt that Jin Dachuan didn't like him, so he shrugged indifferently.

When we arrived at Guan Yaoming's villa, the car that arrived one step earlier than them stopped in the yard.

"Brother Yao is at home, go up to the third floor to find him by yourself." Jin Dachuan warned: "Also, be smart, don't offend Brother Yao, otherwise it is not as simple as Xue Zang." It seems that he also knows that Lin Mo is cold. Things to be done.

"I see." Li Dong looked at meekly, he smiled and watched Jin Dachuan drive away.

Turning around with the wind, all the way into the villa that I didn't appreciate last time. It can be seen that Guan Yaoming has a very manly taste, and all the furnishings here tend to be simple and simple.

However, because Guan Yaoming was still young, he had to show some deliberateness.

He is in a high position at a young age and is eager to show his stability and ability to the outside world, so there are often anxiety and sharpness hidden in the atmosphere.

There were several knocks on the silent promenade.

Li Dong stood at the door, he retracted his knocking hand and unbuttoned the button on his chest, a move full of caution.

If it was Li Dong before, he would never know how to perform such a show.

Thanks to Xi Xingling, Li Dong has been tortured for decades with Li Dong.

"You are really conscious." Guan Yaoming opened the door. As soon as he opened the door, he saw Li Dong's handsome and sexy face, but he must say that he was willing to accept this kind of flattery.