Epilogue

Today is officially graduation day for the guys. It was also their last day of school and all classes were canceled. The staff and some students are currently setting up the seats. There are probably more than 100 people here.

I have decided to wear a black dress with golden designs and a small ribbon in the front. I curled my hair and added a little makeup. I made a small wing with eyeliner, add some blush to my cheeks, highlighter, and lip gloss. I paired the whole outfit with my black laced booties.

I see some students roaming the hallways in their white and golden colored caps and gowns. Some seniors are talking to the lower classmen. I spot the guys chatting amongst themselves but don't see Rowan anywhere so I walk up to them. "Hey, guys. Have any of you seen Rowan anywhere?" I ask.

"He should be practicing his speech," Vincent says and points over to where Rowan is sitting by the floor looking deep in thought at the paper in his hands.

I give him a 'thanks' and walk over to Rowan. "Hey," I say as I sit down next to him. "You're giving the senior speech?" I ask.

He nods his head and sets the paper down. "Yeah, I'm just nervous that I'll mess up. By the way, my parents should be arriving any minute. I want to introduce them to you," He says.

I nod my head and soon everyone is making their way outside. I sit with my dad and Quinn as the senior graduates take their places on the other side. My dad goes up on stage and gets everyone's attention. 

"Hello everyone, we are here today to say goodbye to our senior graduates. They all have grown so much from the 4 years they've spent here and we sure do hope that we helped them enter adulthood. They will start families, get jobs, and do so much more. So, give it up for Rowan Carmicheal, senior graduate," My dad says and everyone claps their hand when Rowan appears on stage.

He looks around the audience until his eye land on mine and a small smile breaks out on his face. I blow him a kiss and his smile widens. He clears his throat before speaking. 

"Hello, um so I have been at this school ever since I turned into an adult. I have grown and learned so much along with my fellow classmates. I feel like our time here has gone by so fast and I made many great friends and many great memories. I hope that everyone gets the future they wanted, I sure have. So, let's all make sure to carry our memories with us when we move on with our lives, and never forget those who guided us along the way. Thank you," He says and everyone claps their hands. 

The rest of the ceremony went by in a blur, except for the part where Rowan was on stage. They all received degrees in what they were studying and now we're having a barbeque in the back.

"Holly!" I hear someone call my name and I turn around to see Rowan walking towards me with an older man that looks very similar to Rowan, a lady who has such a kind smile on her face, and a younger-looking boy. "Holly, this is my family. Joanna, my mom, Asher, my dad, and Riley, my little brother," He introduces us.

"Hi, it's so lovely to meet you all," I say. His mother embraces me in a hug and his dad shakes my hand gently.

"She's hot," Rylie comments gaining all of our attentions. "What? It's true," He says. 

"And way too old for you," I say. "How old are you anyway?"

He thinks for a moment before answering. "I'm 15, turning 20 in a month," He says and winks at me. Rowan smacks his head. "Ow,"