Chapter 17

So today the guys have invited Charlotte and me to go out. They heard that there's an amusement park a couple of blocks away and some other students should be attending as well. I can't wait and I asked Charlotte to stay over tonight. So she brought her duffel bag and here we are getting ready for our fun day with the guys.

"It's so hot out today. So no long-sleeve," Charlotte says. "Hmm, maybe a tube top......" She trails off.

I decided to go with a mint green crop top with puffed-out sleeves and a pair of high-waisted blue mom jeans. 

"Does this look good or what?" I turn to face Charlotte. She checks me out and bites the tip of her finger jokingly. 

"That's so hot," She says.

After about another 30 minutes, we meet the guys at the student lounge. I pass some students who are heading out probably to go to the amusement park. "We're here!" I shout to them.

"Great, let's go," Rowan says. He reaches his hand out for me and I laced my fingers through his fingers as we walk hand-in-hand outside.

Oliver and Charlotte and are walking together too. His arm slings over her shoulders as he whispers stuff in her ear. "I feel so lonely," Vincent says.

He's walking beside us alone. "Aww, don't feel bad. Maybe you'll find someone when we get to the park!" Charlotte says.

We reach the park in no time and pay for our tickets. I hear the excited screams of people and the beautiful lights surrounding the area. "What do we want to do first?" I ask the group.

"Let's go win some prizes for our girls," Oliver says. "Vincent, you can watch," He adds laughing.

"Don't be mean Oliver," Charlotte warns nudging his shoulder. "I say we do that later and go on the bumper cars," She suggests.

"Yeah, let's do that instead," Oliver says and begins to lead Charlotte to the line of the bumper cars. 

▿❦▿

We've been at the amusement park for over two hours and stopped to get lunch. It's starting to get dark as the guys attempt to win some prizes for us. Vincent luckily managed to find a girl throughout waiting in line for the Zipper. So now all the guys are trying to win something for us.

"Yes! Here you go my lovely," Rowan says handing me a huge, almost life-size pink fluffy flamingo that stands on its own. 

"Thank you!" I exclaim hugging the flamingo. 

"We should head back pretty soon. Headmaster's gonna want us back before midnight," Rowan says as he begins to pull us away from the glowing lights. 

We make it back before 11 and almost all the lights are closed. Some students enter the same time we do. "Goodnight guys," I say yawning as Charlotte and I begin to head up to my room

We make it back and after a quick shower and a brush of our teeth, we settled down on my bed. The flamingo that Rowan got me standing in the corner and the giant teddy bear Oliver won fo Charlotte is in her arms as she cuddles with it. And soon enough, I begin to drift off to sleep.

▿❦▿

The next morning Charlotte and I make our way down to eat breakfast. I heard most of the students went on an early morning run together, including the guys so they should be back around lunchtime. 

We grab our lunches and find a seat at the cafeteria. This morning, we are having a black bean omelet which includes black beans, eggs, feta cheese, salsa, avocado, cumin, lime, hot sauce, salt, and pepper. And for dessert, we have greek yogurt parfait.