Chapter 2

✾ R O W A N ✾

"Woah, check out that chick," Vincent says as he stares at something, more like someone, ahead of us.

Oliver and I turn our heads in his direction to see a girl wandering around the halls. She looks almost lost. What's a girl doing here? I mean I know we have a few girl staff but she looks like she could be in college. As I am about to make my way toward her, it was as if she finally figured out her way through.

She goes down a hallway that leads to the student lounge. Vincent, Oliver, and I follow behind her. "Who is she?" Oliver asks as he strolls beside me.

"I don't know," I say quietly. We finally reach the student lounge and she goes straight to our Headmaster. Oh, so that must be the daughter he was mentioning earlier.

The lady in the front speaks in the announcer and every student present files into the student lounge. 

"Quiet down," Headmaster Monroe's voice echoes throughout the room. All the students immediately go silent. "Welcome new students to Sang Royal Academy. It is a pleasure to have you all here with us. Make sure to check in with Jenna or me to get to your dorms. Another announcement is, my daughter Holly will be staying with us for the time being. Please treat her with respect as you do hopefully with each other. Enjoy settling in and please do get your class schedules from the front desk. Classes begin on Monday, thank you," He continues and the students begin to exit the lounge.

Holly, that's a beautiful name. The way her cheeks flush a bit from embarrassment makes my heart do a little flutter. Her hair makes me want to run my fingers through it and her eyes, those captivating eyes. They are like the color of the earth. 

I didn't even realize I was staring at her for a long moment until I feel Vincent tug on my arm. I shake my head, clearing the trance that Holly unknowingly put me in, and turned to face the guys. 

"You okay?" Oliver asks me. I nod my head and we continue our way back up to our dorm rooms. 

All the students at least have a roommate. It was just supposed to be Oliver and me, but ever since the three of us started attending this school together, we have just been sneaking Vincent into our room. One time Headmaster caught Vincent in our room in our second year here, we practically begged for him to let Vincent stay, and luckily for us, he just sighed and nodded his head.

I heard that he hates his roommate. He supposedly "borrowed" his underwear, whatever was going on in his mind I'm glad that he let Vincent stay with us. 

Our room is a bit not very colorful. The color of our walls is painted grey with streaks of black on them. Since there are three of us, the Headmaster said that we could have the biggest room on our floor which has a balcony and a great view.

I flop down on my bed with a sigh. "What's gotten this depressed sigh out of you?" Vincent asks.

I shrug my shoulders. "Nothing," I reply curtly.

"Hey, I heard that Headmaster's daughter lives on the floor right above ours. What if we pay her a visit?" Oliver asks wiggling his eyebrows.

I whip my head in his direction. "No, leave her alone Olly," I warn him.

"Calm on, it'll be fun. We'll just introduce ourselves and bam, become friends," Vincent says so casually. I wave my hand in their direction, telling them to go nuts and I hear them do their bro handshake.

"But first, we need to get our dinner before we all starve and the cooks refuse to make anymore," I say as I stand up from the bed. The guys follow behind me as we make our way to the kitchen.