Chapter 4

✾ R O W A N ✾

"Holly's talking to Marcus," Vincent says. I turn my head in the direction he's pointing at and sure enough, there she is having a conversation with that Marcus dude. 

It's not that I'm mad, it's that I'm a bit concerned for her. Marcus is probably one of the biggest players I've ever met. He's dated at least, 10 girls. 3 of them at once and they didn't even know about each other.

"Go find out about what they're talking about," I tell them both and they rush off to interrupt their little conversation. 

I watch the exchange and see Marcus giving Vincent and Oliver death glares. Then Vincent grabs hold of Holly's wrist and practically drags her over to where I'm standing.

"Guys, that was rude," I hear her voice say once she comes to a stop by me.

"What was rude?" I ask her narrowing my eyes.

"These two interrupted my conversation with Marcus," She says glaring at the two. I try to contain my smile by drinking my beer. "But it's whatever, I still have other chances," She adds and that almost makes me want to throw my can of beer right at Marcus' head. Almost.

As I fantasize about the beer can hitting Marcus directly at his crotch, I hear a soft yawn. I turn my head to Holly who looks like she's about to fall asleep any minute. "You tired?" I ask her. She nods her head and rubs her eyes. "Go to bed," I tell her.

"No," She says scrunching her eyebrows together and goes to sip her drink but I take it out of her small hands. "Don't be a mood killer," She says narrowing her eyes at me as another yawn escapes her. I contain the urge to roll my eyes at her stubbornness.

"You're tired. Go to sleep, the more juice you drink the more you need to pee," I tell her in my demanding tone. I wouldn't want the Headmaster's daughter to slump down on the dirty floor and sleep there. The guys look at me and I give them a glare, causing them to look away elsewhere.

After realizing they aren't going to help her, she huffs and stomps away to the elevators. "What was that about?" Oliver asks me.

I shove her juice towards his chest. "Here, have her drink," I say.

"Yay," He says and chugs the whole thing down in one go. 

"Make sure she got to her dorm room okay," I order Vincent and he nods his head and walks over to the elevators.

▿❦▿

✬ H O L L Y ✬

It's a brand new day, a day that I actually am excited about. Today I get to start decorating my brand new bakery. I haven't thought about a name for it yet, but I might just have something in mind.

I get up from the bed and head to my closet to change for the day. I have decided to wear a plain white t-shirt with an overall jean dress to go over it. 

I tie my hair up into two pigtails half up half down and wear my white sneakers. Okay, good to go. I grab my phone and head down for breakfast. The guys have school today so I get the cafeteria all to myself. Which is pretty sad.

"Holly," My dad calls my name as he takes a seat across from me. I look up at him. "So I taped along the side of the walls for your bakery just in case you don't want the door or windows to be painted. I also got another can of white paint if you wanted to have some designs on your walls. Let me know if you need anything else," I nod my head and he walks off.

I wonder what the school campus looks like. I mean I've seen the outside but I never actually bother to go inside of it. I might just have to ask my dad.