-Okay. How can we get there? - You ask him while taking a coffee from the coffee machine. You give it to him too.

-Thank you. - He says taking a sip of the coffee. - We will have to climb. - You look at him with wide eyes. - Yes, I know.

-Which floor they are at? - You ask.  

-8th. - He says taking another sip. You groan. - Do you know how to climb?

-Yeah, I do. - You say. – Agents, are you there? - You call the agents by the communicator.

-We are here. - Carl answers.

-Have the Williams got out of their room already? - You ask.

-Not yet. - Carl says.

-Okay. Thanks. - You hang up. - I will get dressed. - You say and Johnny hums agreeing.

            You take your spy uniform. It's been a long time since you used it. It's a black tight outfit. It helps if you need to hid somewhere and, as it is made of a strong fabric, it prevents you from getting bruises. You put your hair in a ponytail while Johnny takes the equipment. Ropes, knives, scissors and others spy equipment. He puts all of it in his bag and gets dressed as well.

-Okay. I'm ready. Let's go. – Johnny says and you leave the building by the back door. You two go silently to the VIP complex.

-Which one is it? – Johnny asks talking about which building they are staying.

-The third one. – You point at it. He nods and you go there. You are kind of anxious because you are doing it at the morning. As you are in a resort, everybody is out of their rooms at this hour. If you choose to investigate at night, it would not work. You and Johnny put special shoes made for climbing. You get prepared to climb stretching and you tie a rope connecting you two in case one of you fall.

-Ready? – Johnny asks looking at you. You breathe deeply.

-Let's go. – You say. You must be fast because someone can see you. You climb using a rope. It takes you 5 minutes. You two open the window and get in the room.

-Geez, let me breathe for a moment. – You say putting your hands on your hips to rest. Johnny breathes heavily too. After some seconds, you recover your energy and you two start to investigate.

            Like when you investigated the Millers, you search everywhere. You look in the bags, wardrobe and bathroom.

-Hey, look at this. – Johnny calls you and shows a little note inside Andrew's bag. It says "I'm waiting for you, my dear. Xoxo, Sarah." – He has an affair. – Johnny says.

-I'm not surprised. And Florence knows. – You say.

-How do you know that? – He asks.

-Did you not notice the way they look at themselves? They didn't even touch each other when we were having lunch and sitting together. – You say while investigating other things.

-You are perceptive. I admit that I noticed something like that, but didn't care about it too much. – He says.

-Yeah. And she was checking you out all the time too. – You roll your eyes. – Like, come on, at least don't be so obvious like that. You are supposed to be married. Some women can't know their place. – You say and Johnny glances at you smirking. He chuckles.

-Are you jealous? – He asks and you glance at him.

-Jealous? Me? – You scoff. – Of course not. – You say looking at the other side. Johnny smirks again.

-Okay, if you say, so. – He shrugs thinking that it's funny to tease you.

            You two investigate a little more. You find some things, but nothing that could be related to the diamond's theft. You sigh heavily and click your tongue.

-We didn't find anything, Johnny. – You say putting your hands on your hips. – Where the hell are they? (You mean the thieves.)

-I don't know too. It's weird. Are we searching right? – Johnny says thinking.

            Suddenly, when the two of you were there thinking, the door opens. You widen your eyes.

-They are here! Shit! – You whisper looking around to hide somewhere. As the room is big, when you get in it you have to go through the living room before entering the bedroom, so they didn't see you yet.

-Come here! – Johnny whispers to you calling to hide inside a little door.

-But we won't fit- - Before you could say something, Johnny pulls you by the wrist and closes the little door. You and him now are hidden in a small space. There's not much space between your bodies. Johnny puts both of his hands beside you so he won't smash you. Your noses are almost touching. You can feel his breath hitting your face and you look at his eyes as he looks at you back. The Williams get in the room and start to talk. You notice that Johnny is looking direct at you and he glances at your lips, that are a little opened because of your heavy breathing. You glance at his lips too.

-Focus. – You mumble to him without making any sound.

-You too. – He says back smirking and looking at your eyes.

-Andrew, stop being like this. Just for a moment think a little about me. – Florence shouts as you two listen. Andrew sighs heavily.

-Why do we need to go? You know it's just a business party. We won't have fun. – Andrew says back.

-Yes, but we can have fun later. We can't lose the opportunity to be known by other important couples. – Florence says and Andrew groans. 

-Okay, okay. – He says. – At least the Resort owners are gonna be there. I heard that they are investing in a different field now. – Andrew says.

-Oh, really? – She asks. Andrew pronounces something, but you don't listen.

-Did you hear what he said? – You ask him still in silence. Johnny shakes his head.

-Uhm... that's new. – Florence says.

-So, let's head back to the pool? – Andrew says.

-Yeah, let's go. Just don't forget to put your name on the list for the party and to take the tickets. – Florence says and after some seconds, they leave the room. You and Johnny wait a little to see if they really went out.

-I think they left. – You say whispering to him.

-I don't know. Don't you wanna stay like this a bit more, just to make sure? – He says clearly knowing they already left. You look at him getting his joke. You giggle.

-I don't know... Should I? – You say flirting back arching your eyebrow and glancing at his lips. He smirks. – I'm just kidding. Let's get out of here. – You say and open the door as Johnny roll his eyes.

            Finally, you leave the room down the ropes.

-You heard what Florence said, right? – You ask Johnny. – They have this important party. We have to be there! Maybe we can find something out.

-Yeah. You are right. Today we have a meeting with the president and I think he won't be glad to know that we haven't found anything yet. – Johnny says scratching his head.

-Now we have to know how we can get these tickets. – You say.

-Hey, you! – You and Johnny hear a man's voice calling you. You widen your eyes. You have just left the Williams' room and you are in your uniforms. – What are you doing here with all this stuff? – The man asks getting closer.