CHAPTER 3

Chapter 3: A day in the office

Years ago...

                      "Seo Nami is this the best you could do –"pictures were scattered to her feet as she staggers back –"if you're not doing it right, then don't do it! Don't you waste other people's day!"

Nami's upper was fuming. It wasn't planned at all. All she was asked to do was to take pictures. Nami was supposed to take photos of an uprising idol. They were from a small agency and were very disorganize since this is their first-ever idol to debut, so they were late to the shoot because of traffic.

Their makeup wasn't done, and everything was a mess. Nami could see the saddened eyes of the worried idols because their makeup artist couldn't do any better; Nami wanted to help. So, after hearing the problems, she had volunteered to help with the makeup. She had a makeup lesson in her free time - courtesy to post missing you know who – she had help with all she can.

It took half of the photoshoot schedule, and all she could do when the time was nearing the end was take the essential photos and then leave since the idols were in a tight schedule. She had thought that they were natural, and it turns out better.

But her higher-ups had thought it was terrible and felt that she didn't do what her higher-ups had told her hence the scolding.

After her higher-ups told her off, she went back to her desk to find a small flower bouquet and an energy drink and egg toast on her table. She walks closer to her desk to look at everyone who had gone home.

She walks to the security guard, and the old man greets her happily.

"Nami! Did you like the banquet!" To her surprise, she begins asking the security guard. He was a 55-year-old man who lived near here and was hired as a security guard. Since Nami was held back with overtime so he had waited for her every day so he could close up. She would always feel the burden and even asked the man to go home while she closed the place for the night.

But he had insisted a lady shouldn't be left alone, hence why he always stay behind.

"Yes... did you buy those? You didn't have to..." she told him quietly, but then he shakes his head.