CHAPTER 11

Chapter 11: Bathroom break

                Nami was an idiot, she couldn't believe what just happened, after slapping the poor boy, she had panic and was not ready to face him, so she did what could be done at that moment, run.

She had run into the nearest bathroom and locks herself in one of the cubicles as she hopes earth would be kind enough to suck her in. No explanation is needed on why she just slapped one of their members without any reason.

How the hell am I supposed to explain to Joshua? She thought as she rubs her head. She was beginning to regret was she was doing, not a good impression on the members but satisfy the result for the guy who broke her heart.

Impulsively she had been bottling up her frustration over the few passes year, and she just somehow exploded.

"Nami... it's not your fault, alright!" she whispers inside the cubicle as she panics, "You just panic and then impulsively slap him! It's not liked his company going to sue me, right? Beside! It was his fault, not mine. Being slapped was me being nice."

Nami then proceeds to slump herself inside the place as she sighs.

"I better go back. What if Ji won is looking for me, I've got explaining to do, or should I just leave and call Ji won to tell her I'm home and let her do all the talking!" Nari screams her idea, "no, that's bad, I should just –"

"What about Joshua? Gosh, I'm an idiot. I can't just waltz in and apologize like this. He was so nice bringing Ji won inside and me, gosh...." Nami stood up, " Right, I need to at least apologize to him, and then I plan on not making an appearance. How about a 2-month hiatus?"

As she opens the cubicle and stops as someone was looking at her, she stumbles back. She was about to hit the back door before someone caught her.

"You are really something. I'm glad you decided to at least apologize. I'll give A+ for that," he chuckles. Nami was staring at a pair of familiar chocolate eyes, he sets Nami aside, and she looks around.

"Joshua, what the hell are you in the women's bathroom?" his eyebrows furrow before he laughs.

"You should check where you're going, you know; this could be a bad situation." Nami looks at him before she sprints outside the door looking at the sign, and her cheeks redden at the sign of the male's bathroom. She was ready to sprint out again before a hand had pulled her in.