CHAPTER 26

Chapter 26: You again?

       "You sure you don't need someone to help you out?" Nami looked at Wonwoo, who was looking at her, he was standing beside the car door waiting for Nami, but she kept telling him she didn't need his help. Hybe was a prominent place. How is she going to find a way?

"Go... I'll be fine!" Nami walks to the elevator.

They both walk to the elevator, and it opens, and Nami walks in. The door was about to close before Wonwoo stops the door.

"Woo! Your crazy and – "he suddenly steps in and hugs her. Nami couldn't help to stiffen in her place. She was about to say something. But she felt a warm pair of lips landed itself on her forehead. She looks up to see Wonwoo.

"I'll get you back," he whispers. He steps back. And let the elevator doors closing.

-

Nami couldn't stop her heart from pounding loudly in her chest. She felt like her heart would pop out her ribcage and to Wonwoo's. He's making this difficult. How could he just kiss her forehead like that? He didn't have the right. No, he stopped having the freedom to do that when he had pushed her away.

Isn't he breaking his own words? I was not his Ms Right that he'll never see me more than just friends. It was humiliating that I was rejected thousands of times, and I'm still trying, or I'm embarrassed I have to face him yet again.

He's making it difficult to move on. Why was he not willingly let her go?

"Ms? Are you getting off?" she looks to her side to see a staff was asking her, and she nods her head.

"Sorry, could you show me where the concept room is heading? I'm the photographer that was hired, "She looks at the staff, and she beams in surprise.

"Ms Seo Nami?" She stated, "I'm Ms Kang, the head concept of the project. I was expecting you!" Nami then smiled as they greeted each other.

"You so lucky, you'll be working with some great people, but I bet you're also that good if they had asked you." Ms Kang started.

"Since we're going meet, I should tell you beforehand for the concept – "Ms Kang pulled her sheets – "here, you could look through it. If it's alright, you could sit on the sofa for a moment."

Nami bows and thank as she skims through the pages. Her eyebrows couldn't help to frown at the concept she was given.

Love, it was something she couldn't help to sigh, one of the most complicated concepts she needed to grasp. She flipped over the page, skimming each page before she stood up from the place. This is BTS we're talking about. This should be easy. Love was their concept. We'll just go with the flow and adjust what is needed and not needed.

Seeing their title track and a summary was enough idea for Nami to work with. Ready to Love? She'll be able to do it. Right?

"Ms Seo?" She looks at the person beside her to see the concept manager, "The artist wanted to discuss the concept. They are asking for you."

"Well, this is a first for me," Nami couldn't help to chuckle, "They always ask for the results only." Nami stood up, walking beside the manager, who couldn't help to chuckle.

"They are known for a self-produced idol. This time they wanted to dabble in this concept more than before. They had personally asked for you too!" Nami stops her track to see shadows walking through the door.

Stepping inside, her eyes widen.

"Seventeen?"

"Nami!"

"Hoo... LA girl."

"Nami, it's nice to see you again."

Greetings were thrown around her over her, and she flipped the pages back to see the artist's name.

The name Seventeen was printed on the front page. How blind was she not seeing it coming?

-

"You had no idea, didn't you?" Nami was sitting down in the Hybe cafeteria. After a 2-hour long session of discussion, the meeting had ended. The boys had to back to practice, but Joshua had volunteered to bring you back down. Wonwoo was about to interject, but by then, you were already dragged by Joshua.

"I thought it was BTS," Nami whisper as Joshua couldn't help but tsked. He handed her a drink before sitting down beside her. She thanked him quietly while sipping on the glass.

"Is BTS the only group you can think of?" Joshua chuckled, "I'm disappointed and jealous."

"Have you seen Kim Taehyung?" Nami looks at Joshua and smile, "He's my type, you know...." Nami couldn't help to tease, and the man beside her couldn't help to glare at his friend for being Nami's Ideal type.

Nami couldn't help smiling and seeing Joshua being all jealous, but then she hugged his arms.

"Oh? Is Joshua Hong admitting defeat like that?" Nami chuckled as she stood up, she let him go before seeing his pouting face, but she couldn't help snicker.

"Get back safely, don't call me," Joshua stood up, and Nami laughed.

"Are you sure? I'll call you!"

"No! go talk to your ideal type!" Joshua walks away, and Nami teases back.

"Are you going to give me his number?" she asks, and he looks at her, pointing at her ever so seriously.

"Don't you dare!"

Nami couldn't help to chuckle at the jealous man before stepping outside.

What she didn't know were 3 more heads who were eavesdropping on them. The three of them were giving them a different reaction.

Wonwoo was bursting in flames because he had heard Kim Taehyung was Nami's type. He was cursing in his mind that if she wanted, he could be her ideal type. It was terrible enough Joshua is the one who made you laugh but having Kim Taehyung as your ideal type, he couldn't help to tsked in annoyance.

While Wonwoo was burning, Soonyoung was beside him as he unfolded to see how this love triangle would end. He couldn't help to smile at Joshua and Wonwoo at the same time. He wonders how far those both jealous men will go.

And on the other side was Jihoon shaking his head. He was there as mental support, well, an unseen leash over a hyperactive Soonyoung and a Burning Wonwoo. Besides, if Wonwoo somehow gets in trouble whose going to make sure he's not going to jail?

This is going to be interesting, Jihoon shakes his head. 

A/n: do you have that one friend who always there when the drama starts but you can't hate them because they are on the sidelines hyping the drama up?