CHAPTER 8

Chapter 8: Backstage

"Yoona-ah, I think Wonwoo's looking at me, " the girls beside Nami and Seoyeon started to say. Others started to follow, and Nami had hope they were the one he was looking at. The screaming was getting louder as he was getting closer to the barrier. He was waving to a lot of fans, but somehow his eyes stayed at her.

As the song was ending, he went back. He kept his gaze to Nami, making Nami fidget in her seat, on his intense gaze.

Not a single chance that he remembers me, right? Nami thought.

The concert had ended, but her heart was still numb over the feeling of seeing Jeon Wonwoo.

"Seo Nami... did you enjoyed the concert and –"

"Ji won. What was the name of the group that performed just now?" Nami was still sitting down, as Ji won was still amaze at how impressive the performance was, but when she turns to her friend, she looks like she had seen a ghost.

"Nami... you look pale what happen are you not –"

"Ji won –"Nami then looks at Ji won – "What was the name of the group that just had to perform?"

Ji won looks at Nami, "Nami... were you listening through their concert," Ji won hopes this will make Nami happier. The concert was a ticket to relaxing. I mean, who wouldn't like going to concerts, right?

"It's Seventeen; I'm surprised that you don't try to at least listen to their music – I mean the Yoon Jeonghan, Then Choi Seungcheol and then Jeon Wonwoo, "Ji won packed her stuff. Nami took a deep breath making Ji won looks at her friend worriedly; what is it, something she had said? She thought.

"Nami... is there – "

Before Ji won, two men approached them, Nami, who stood up alert by the sudden two buff men. Ji won then bows at them.

"Are your names –"checking their board –"Seo Nami and Lee Ji won?"

"Yes, What's the matter?" Nami asked while she looks at the two-guard who looks at you, and they nod at one and another.

"We need to check the tickets you bought. We found a faulty to your tickets causing another two girls losing their place," Nami then proceed to look at Ji won, a faulty? Did Seoyeon manage to prank you again? Cause this is not funny.

"There's must be a mistake. We were given the tickets, and it was legit, all the scans we went through to get the tickets here –"Ji won showed the papers to two bodyguards who looks at them.

"We'll need to confirm it right now. Can you please come with us and well let you off if you tell the truth, "But before Nami could argue with the guards, you were usher to a place, to a specific area backstage. Nami was trying to say with them, but it was no use as they went away. Nami then proceeds to call Seoyeon.

"Some? It's so early and –"

"Seoyeon, you did buy the tickets, right? You didn't play on a prank – "

"What? Of course not, you did enjoy the concert and –"

But before Seoyeon could finish, another voice had appeared behind her.

"I'm so glad you're alright. I hope you're not too surprised by the sudden ticket cheeking, it's kind of useless since the concert ended, "Nami looks behind her to see a man standing in front of them.

"Hello, Nami?"

"I'll call you back, Seoyeon," Nami then turn the phone off as she looks at the person standing in front of her. She then looks at him before she then remembers a particular person who she had bumped too.

"First of all, I want to say sorry, I had bumped into you like that and –"scratching his back –"I hope you're not mad at me for calling you like this, I saw you sitting down the whole concert, and I got worried because I thought the guards were tugging you to harshly and I didn't want our fans going home like that and –"

"Wait... wait, your fans?" Nami asked, and the person's eyes were surprised to hear your remarks. He was not used to it because by now, if you were a fan, you would drop to the ground, definitely something new to him.

"Oh. I'm sorry, wait here –" he begins to take off his hat as jet black hair greeted her with a touch of honeydew eyes –"surprise."

Nami could only look at him, not impress because she doesn't know who he was again. However, Ji won was ready to squeal as she held onto Nami, who was still unfazed by the sudden appearance.

He was expecting her to react, but all she does was look at him confused, and his ears started to turn red before he clears his throat.

"Right, well, first of all, I'm sorry I bump into you. I didn't look where I was going. I was trying to see our fans in secret, but I got too excited and accidentally bump into you. Second I'm sorry I didn't bother to help you," his ears were turning red.

"I would help you, but the fans were starting to recognize me, and I didn't want to hurt you, but I saw you being dragged by the guards, so I was worried over you, so I spend the whole concert trying to find your seat at least, but it was easy when I saw you the only one sitting down," he took a breath.

He bows his head which, to your surprise –"I didn't know our concert was that boring, haha... you didn't bother on standing up, but it was understandable since I think you were not a fan."

"Ah.. well, it was pretty, the atmosphere was great," Nami tries to compliment. She didn't know she was going to stand out that much.

He chuckles as he shakes his head, "don't worry about it, by the way, nice to meet you! I'm Hong Jisoo or what I'm used to be called, Joshua." He extended his hand, smiling at you. 

/N: SHUAAAAA, is the mystery man I see, and I'm close too 100 reads!!! Thanks you so much!!! Keep on voting and comment thank you!!!