CHAPTER 23

Chapter 23:  A job position

Chapter 23: A job position

             "Henry's an ass. Are you alright, though?" Jiwon walks beside Nami, fixing on her camera, ready to take hold of the photoshoot. Currently, Nami was on the set for Due Lipa's new photoshoot. She was one of Nami's friends they had met when she had to go to Korea for a show, and Nami had helped them find a guy to be there to take pictures.

Currently, they are waiting to get her make-up done and her clothes.

"I'm alright. If Wonwoo wasn't there, it might have been a different story," Nami whispered.

"Wonwoo, huh?" Jiwon looks at Nami, who looks at her then shrugged.

"You got explaining to do you know, you've been avoiding the topic since last week since they went to their Seattle tour, so how long was that? 2 weeks go?" Nami looks at Jiwon, who keeps on bugging her.

"What's there to explain more? He's Jeon Wonwoo, the idiot I told you many times. The jerk who broke my heart and he had asked for forgiveness, and I did," Nami whispered, "I don't know if I regret it or not."

"Why? Did he do something again?"

"Ah.... no, he's abusing this best friend privilege and –"as right on time, Nami's phone started to ring, and Nami couldn't help to groan. She signals Jiwon to come closer as she presses her cellphone.

"Aren't you abusing this best friend privilege?" Nami asked, and she could hear a chuckle on the other side.

"Good morning to you Nami, How are you today?" Jiwon raised her eyebrows, and Nami looked at her phone.

"Do you have to ask every single day at the same time?" Nami couldn't help to groan, and Ji won could hear another burst of laughter. Suddenly the phone was making sounds and laughter could be heard.

"Nami! It's so nice to see you again!" Nami looked surprised, and she instantly recognized the sound and couldn't help to chuckle.

"Soonyoung, why are you stealing Wonwoo's phone?" Nami laughed. She could hear in the distance of the phone call, asking Soonyoung to give his phone back. No doubt Soonyoung was running away.