injection

Daria uses the phosphate binding method to separate the MsPH-2 antibodies from the rest of the blood plasma, resulting in 500 mg of MsPH-2 extract inside a small tube. Sisil gives a clue to Daria to talk to each other outside the room. They go upstairs to prevent their friends from hearing the conversation.

"Daria, this is actually a very hard decision, considering Melisa knows a lot about Tristan than either Katrina or Renka, because she is his neighbor, right?"

"Yes, I know this would be a hard decision, but I don't think that causing a fight between Renka and Katrina is such a good idea, Sisil. And, Melisa is at your house ever since, I don't think we had much time to go to your house before we finally finish with the spleen extraction and the hybridoma cell culture. We ain't got much time..." Daria replies.

"So, this time we're just gonna give it up on luck. If we could finish the antibodies creation in time before Melisa showing any symptoms, then maybe we could save them. But this is day 5, Sisil," Daria adds, "And it's night already. We couldn't finish the antibodies creation by tomorrow, so... it depends on her immune system. We couldn't do anything.... "

Sisil froze for a while. Daria was right. If they sacrifice either Renka or Katrina, that would be a chaotic situation to begin with. It could result in unpleasant fight. So they decide to just leave Melisa alone.

"Alright, now we need to add the AgNP and we are ready I guess..." Sisil replies.

They go downstairs where Arvia and her friends are. Daria takes some sample tubes and divides the antibodies into 5 tubes. Sisil adds the buffer to the tube, to make the antibodies pH stable so it won't degrade easily. After that, she put the AgNP inside, before finally they close the tube and shake it out. Using a pipette, Daria move out the solution from the tube to the injection. After all of the syringe injection tube are filled with the AgNP-MsPH-2 solution, he starts to injecting it intravenous to Sisil, Arvia, Katrina, Renka, and finally himself. He injected it to him by himself, worrying that Sisil won't understand how to do intravenous injection properly.

"Alright, guys! Now we are all safe from the Mycosperium sp. It's night already and I think we need to go to sleep in order to make sure that the antibodies could work properly to fight the pathogen...." Daria says.