the tale of the soul

"ALEX?! where are you from?"

"I don't know. I wake up in the middle of the forest and what I remember is to come back home, which is here. I think I want to sleep!" Alex replies, with no emotions.

They feel that something is wrong with Alex. Alex is a very emotional and expressive person. It is weird to see Alex talking like a robot like this. Sisil asks, "Alex? Are you okay? Aren't we all going to kill Tristan's parents?"

"Killing the parents? Are you okay? Who is Tristan and why? I am going to report it to the police!" Alex replies.

They are all confused with Alex. Alex simply is not Alex they all know. It seems like Alex is amnesiac, forgetting about everything. Sisil replies, "Nevermind, Alex... what happened to you?"

"I don't know... that was the only thing I remember. My way to this house. It has been planted to my long term memory that's why I remember it..."

"Do you remember me, Alex?" Sisil asks.

"No. Who the fuck are you all? Why you all are in my house?! You are all the one who makes me confused as hell!" Alex replies, "This is my house. Please get out of my house. I don't know any of you..."

Sisil stood there, frozen. She couldn't process what just happened. Alex came back from death but forgetting everything, except his home? Alex seems like a living dead, without a soul.

"Alright, we don't have time to deal with these Alex-y kinda thingy, better we pack our stuffs and go to my house instead ... We ain't gonna make a madman-Alex reporting this to the police." Sisil explains.

They packed all of their stuffs including the drone with the chemicals inside and also Alex's phone. They go to Sisil house. It is now night already, and she has skilled on controlling the drone movement.

Ready... Set ... Go...

Now, they fly the drone high enough so it wouldn't create unwanted attention within the neighborhood.

Sisil says to Melisa, "Okay but could you please help me guide to Tristan's parents house?"

"Sure..." as Melisa replies while opening Google Map application.

She guides the drone until finally it reaches in front of Tristan's parents house. The drone enters the vent system in the left side of the house near the home garden. The vent was always open, that's why it's easy for them to enter the vent system. In fact, Alex have already mapped the vent system because last year he was also had planned to place some 'adult stuff' there so Tristan's parents would scold Tristan for buying that kind of stuff. Using the same drone and method like how they do now, it was successful though. It ended up Tristan being scolded by his parent for almost an entire week.

"I hope this would be successful just like how Alex did last year..." Renka says in hope.

"Welp, where do they usually steep their coffee?" asks Sisil.

"Uhmm.... usually in the family room near Vent-D, which is in the kitchen. You can exit the vent system through Vent-C though because Vent-D is always locked..."  Melisa says as she looks up to the 'vent system inventory' in the SmartBox device.

"The Vent-C is in the bathroom, make sure there aren't anybody before exiting the vent....." Arvia reminds them.

"Right, we need to take a look at vent B outside the bathroom door first to make sure no one is going in..." Renka adds.

They managed to look from the Vent B before finally take the drone's way out through the Vent C.

"Look! They have kitten flesh inside the toilet!" Sisil exclaims, "Their child's psychopathy.... is genetic lmaooo"

"Alright, we need to find the coffee first!" Melisa reminds Sisil who seems to get lost to explore the house, instead of doing her job.

They explored the kitchen first before finally arrives at the family room. "That's their coffee!" Renka exclaims.

They put the drone above the cup of coffee, and managed to pour the poison. Sisil says, "I don't think we should degraded this in the soil for now. I think we should put the drone here, near the untouched stuffs in the kitchen."

Arvia replies, "Whoa that would be interesting to watch them drink the coffee and letting the effects to take place! What a wonderful show!"

As they placed the drone, Alex's phone rang. It was from Alex's second phone, ringing into this phone.

"Hey... Alex! This is Daria! Maybe you have met Tristan in the alternate universe and he probably had told you about the curse!! Please, you need to find his parents and explode their skull to stop this curse!"

"WHAT?! DARIA??? ISN'T THIS ALEX, THOUGH? AND HOW COULD YOU KNOW ABOUT ALEX GOING TO THE ALTERNATE UNIVERSE?!" Sisil screams, disbelieving what she just heard.

"I was trapped in the science club because I can't go to the afterlife because I lost my memory. I got Alex memory... so now I trapped in his body... Meanwhile Alex's soul, he got my memory, that's why he is now in the alternate universe."

"W-W-WA-WAIT?! does it means that both of you and Alex exchange the memory of the soul? So you accessed Alex's so your soul is now in Alex's body while Alex accessed yours so he is now in the place where you should belong?" Arvia asks in disbelief.

It was so wild to be heard...

"Technically.... yes..."

"I can now feel what was becoming Alex experience, and so does Alex. He could feel what I've experienced ..." Daria in Alex body replies.

"Right... another thing is that we can't tell Daria's parents about the truth behind the murder... They can't access his memory despite of us giving them the periodic table. The periodic table was just a container of the memory. Now it is attached to Alex's soul, which brings Alex to the alternate universe..." Katrina adds.

"Alright, Daria... could you please come here? I'll share my home location through the SmartChat! We are currently on the way to kill Tristan's parents from long distance!"

"okay ..."

Sisil then shares her location to Daria.