Chapter 28: Guan Yaoming 1-The Overlord's Surrender

Начните с самого начала

When Guan Yaoming was a child, his father Guan Zhengtao taught him: "Being a gangster is worthless. When you grow up, don't follow this path like your dad."

Guan Yaoming didn't understand at that time. Dad has money and power. Having a happy and free life, why call yourself a gangster?

Later, he saw with his own eyes the fight between the forces, the stabbing between the good brothers, and the police chasing after each other. He finally understood that a gangster is always a gangster, and this is a stain that can't be washed away.

Guan Zhengtao began to whitewash when Guan Yaoming was ten years old. It took him a full ten years to wipe out all the evidences of his crimes.

Now he is taking his wife to enjoy the good fortune in Thailand, and all the domestic business that has been washed out is handed over to his son Guan Yaoming.

When Guan Yaoming decided to start an entertainment company, it was only because the entertainment company had a large account and it was easy to manipulate the accounts.

Later he met Zhao Mian.

Zhao Mian was the first batch of artists to sign with Star King Entertainment. Zhao Mian was twenty-five years old that year. He had just terminated his contract from a small entertainment company and was about to continue his career in the entertainment industry.

Guan Yaoming, the twenty-three-year-old young president, quickly became Zhao Mian's nobleman because he fell in love with Zhao Mian, who was three years older than himself.

When Zhao Mian discovered that the boss had unspoken intentions of his own, he felt very surprised, and at the same time he felt very funny.

You must know that Zhao Mian approached Guan Yaoming for another purpose. His father was a policeman and died in the process of investigating Guan Zhengtao.

This is why Zhao Mian hated Guan Yaoming at the beginning, and it was also the cruel point of this book.

He teamed up with undercover Lin Mo to search for evidence and send Guan Zhengtao to court.

But the evidence of the crime had been wiped out, Zhao Mian couldn't vent his hatred, he transferred all his hatred to the protagonist, Guan Yaoming.

When he learned that Guan Zhengtao could not be punished, Zhao Mian used Guan Yaoming's love for himself, and he imprisoned Guan Yaoming in a remote place.

In the process of imprisonment, they abused their bodies and hearts, fell in love and killed each other.

In the end, the protagonist Shou Guan Yaoming committed manslaughter when he was fleeing, and the scum attack replaced him with the crime, and spent many years in jail.

At the end of the book, it is mentioned that the protagonist cannot let go of what the slag attack has done to him. He continued to be with each other only for a distorted feeling, but even the author couldn't tell whether it was more revenge or more love.

Li Dong remembered that he was quite cool after reading this book.

The only thing he felt aggrieved was why the protagonist Guan Yaoming, as the protagonist, turned from a second-generation ancestor, a winner in life, to a mentally unhealthy little pervert.

Guan Yaoming's hand is simply a good card, a heaven card, as long as he does not deliberately die, the final winner is 100%.

Nothing bad about Guan Yaoming is described in the book. He is a good citizen who upholds the law.