What's more, people will become very inferior after being dumped once. Just like the current Xi Xingling, he is simply dissatisfied with himself.

"!!!" How to pry the corner of this ugly look!

"Xingling." At this time, Li Dong called him and greeted him with concern: "How are you doing these days? Do you have any thoughts that you want to tell me?"

"..." To die! The Second Young Master took the initiative to contact, what should I do now!

Xi Xingling was holding the phone at a loss, and he turned around in a hurry.

Li Dong: "I didn't intend to disturb you, just want to understand clearly, do you have no feelings for me now?" If that is the case, he will of course choose to silently quit Xi Xingling's life. .

"..." Nonsense, of course there are feelings!

To be honest, Xi Xingling can't wait to rush to Li Dong to rebuild the old one!

But he was afraid that he was hurt the previous year, and he still remembered what Li Dong said to him: Don't be cheap to anyone.

"I've heard a little bit about your competition, and it's also Han's fault. So I want to say, please continue to participate in this competition, and the judges will judge your opponents fairly." Li Dong said, his voice The silent night looked very gentle and gentle.

Xi Xingling almost wanted to cry when he heard it. He was in a torment now, like a roller coaster with ups and downs.

"What are you crying? Those are all fakes. I said that the person I don't want to hurt the most is you." Li Dong was actually very pleased with Xi Xingling's wariness and change. At least this person did not continue to Han Yubai after being dumped. It's a shame in front of him, this is also the reason why Li Donghui came back.

"..." How could it be so gentle!

I can't answer this call anymore. I'm going to turn around. I really want to fall into the arms of the second young man and act like a baby.

"Xingling, still don't want to talk to me?" This time I came back with a stubborn temper, but Li Dong felt very happy. He smiled and said, "Well, you remember to come to the finals on the 26th. The award will be announced at that time. I am very confident that you will get the best award. Then, bye bye, good night."

Hung up the phone, Xi Xingling said in a trance: "bye bye...good night..." If you look closely, you will find that he has a lot of thoughts . , The eyes flickered.

Oh my god—

Xi Xingling covered his face, he instantly fell into the bed and hid himself.

"So shameful...so ashamed...how could I be so shameless..." He just heard the voice of the Second Young Master and he flew up, his mind was full of uninspired pictures, really shameless.

It might also be because it hasn't been for too long. It's normal to be agitated.

After being dumped, he wouldn't know how to come on his own, because he is a little sufferer, and the daily solution of the otaku is uncomfortable to him at all.

Besides, using fake XX to fuck yourself, Xi Xingling crying in the storm, is that more lonely, okay?

When I want to act like a baby, no one hugs me. My dreams at midnight are all lonely, empty and cold.

The Jewelry Design Competition held by Han will be the finals on the 26th at the end of December.

"Brother, I want to be the award-presenting guest of the design competition." Li Dong said, squeezing the originally decided award-presenting guests and replacing him with himself.