exactly the same as Han Yubai's reaction when he first saw Xi Xingling in the original book, and then he quickly Recognizing that this is not his

Baiyue patronizing Xichen: "Who are you? Why are you in my bed?" Xi Xingling was stunned. He thought Li Dong was joking with him, so he coquettishly rushed forward: "Brother Dong, you What kind of wind, teasing me early in the morning. "Really, it was such a sweet day yesterday. "Go away." Han Yubai said with a frown. He saw a man who looked like Gu Xichen and rushed towards him without thinking about it.

Then he lifted the quilt and got out of bed to put on clothes.

"Second Young Master?" Xi Xingling stunned, he said solemnly on the bed: "What's wrong with you, don't scare me..." He couldn't help thinking, could it be that he did something wrong to make the second young unhappy?

Han Yubai suddenly understood. It must have been when he was visiting a nightclub last night when he saw a person who looked like Gu Xichen and slept with him.

Tsk tsk, a person who looks very much like his sweetheart, but unfortunately, he doesn't have the temperament of Gu Xichen at all.

He found his wallet, drew out a pile of cash and threw it on the bed: "Don't show up in front of me for your overnight expenses. I hate your face."

"Brother Dong..." Xi Xingling was completely stunned. what did he say?

Li Dong could feel Xi Xingling's mood across the screen. This inferior product would definitely cry out in despair in the next second.

Facts proved that his guess was correct. After Xi Xingling watched Han Yubai leave, big tears suddenly fell from his face.

"What's wrong?" He didn't understand, it was only after a night, why the man who petted him suddenly changed his face.

"Do you want to let me go back in this way?" Li Dong said. He turned his eyes away with an ugly expression. He really couldn't bear to see Xi Xingling sad, but compared with everything in the book, of course his own real world is more important. , How can I go back.

"No, I hope you choose to advance directly, so you can save time."

Li Dong heard his scalp numb, is he hitting evil?

"Whether you choose to advance directly or go back to continue the role in the book, you can finally return to the real world." In fact, as long as there is a world that does not reach the expected value, you can repatriate the object of observation.

"Really? Then you have to take me over and let me choose?" Li Dong: "What is your purpose? Why did you let me come here?"

"Is it really unnecessary? I think you will not let the protagonist of the first round of the world suffer malice." Electronically synthesized sound said: "You have a lot of dissatisfaction with these books you have read, why not play one. Correct your dissatisfaction?"

"What? You mean I want to wear every book again?" Li Dong showed a dying expression. He gritted his teeth and said, "Am I stupid? "

A Xi Xingling is high enough, and all the remaining protagonists are nightmares!

"Then look at the big screen." As long as you are willing.

The close-up of Xi Xingling's pear blossom with rain was shocking. He cried to find Han Yubai, apologized and asked for forgiveness.

"Second Young Master, what on earth did I do wrong, can you tell me?" Before he finished speaking, he was hit by Han Yubai and fell to the ground.