CHAPTER FORTY

We arrived at the hospital and Vinnie to the reception to see if anyone was there and of course a lady was sitting there and he sighed in relief.

"um, excuse me my girlfriend's getting into labour," he said freaking out.

"Ok I'll call in someone for you," the lady in reception said.

I held onto Vinnie's hand like my life depends on it, I held it so tight I think I might have broken it by now. These contractions are so painful.

"Hello, I'm your nurse today, what can I help you guys with." The nurse said with a big smile on her face.

I stared at her as I was breathing so heavily. This bitch better get me into a room because this baby cannot with me any longer. I yelled so loud probably waking up all the babies here.

"Ma'am come with me we'll get you to a room." She said with her hand on my back and her other one holding my hand.

We finally get into a room and it was the size, not too big, not too small. I sat on the bed as I took a deep breath and let it out. Vinnie walked up and down around the room and it was kind of making me dizzy.

"Baby, please stop doing that it's making me dizzy," I said putting my hand on my forehead.

I heard a phone ring and it was Vinnie's phone. After he hanged up he grabbed a small tea towel out of the hospital bag and went to a tap and put water on it then went over to me and dabbed it around my face.

"Better?" He asked continuously dabbing it around my face.

It was fucking hot in this room and that tea towel made me feel better.

"Yes," I said.

"Also, Alissa and Martin will be coming soon." He said.

He was done patting the tea towel so he got up and put it in the sink. I was still in so much pain that I was literally screaming. This baby is coming out.

Vinnie started panicking, "it's okay, I'll quickly get someone" The minute he said that he ran out of the room getting someone.

Now, I'm in here alone literally crying in pain. Not even a second later a nurse and doctor came in, they told me to lay down and relax.

The nurse put a nail on my wrist and some patches on my belly.

"Your seven centimetre dilated, you're so close." The nurse explained smiling at me.

She's nice.

They left and they said that they are going to check on me later. So meanwhile I'm lying here in bed eating ice.

"Like eating those ice chips" Vinnie teased me giving me a smirk.

I flipped him off, he laughed.

I can't eat food so I have to eat these fucking ice chips witch suck.

The doors in the open and I was expecting the doctor and the nurse to come back but, it was someone much better.

"We're finally here!" Martin said with the biggest smile on his face.

Alissa came walking in and as I saw my smile grew so big.

"My baby!" Alissa walked up hugging me.

I was happy that there here and I'm excited for my little baby boy to be born.

An hour went by and it was finally time.

"Alright, Maya I need you to push, okay," the doctor said and there were so many doctors and nurses in the room.

I just nodded my head and started pushing. I pushed as hard as I could and the nurse started counting to ten and when she got up to ten in stopped pushing, then I started again.

After fifteen minutes of pushing, out came my baby boy. The nurse put him on my chest and I just cried because he's finally here in this world.

It has been two hours since the birth of her baby I'm still in the hospital bed looking over at him just smiling with Vinnie beside me.

"you did it, mama" he whispered then kissed me on my forehead.

I giggled.

"So, what's his name?" He asked just eager to know.

"Parker Lewis Hacker" I finally said it.

He looked at me smiling.

"I love it." He said intertwining our fingers together.

"I love you." I kissed him and he kissed me back.

"I love you too, my baby boy," I said then softly kissed him on his tiny little cheeks.

I put my head on his shoulder then eventually fell asleep.

"You're going to be the best mother ever." What he said just made me smile.

I love him, he's going to be the best father ever.

💜AUTHOR'S NOTE💜

SORRY ITS SHORT AGAIN,

THANKS FOR READING CHAPTER FORTY

THANKS FOR OVER 59K READS ❤️❤️

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, SHARE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW.

LAST CHAPTER, EPILOGUE

INSTAGRAM @VHXCKKER

LOVE, MYBOIVINNIE