CHAPTER FIFTEEN

Tayler stood in front of me, holding a package, and I was perplexed. "What's in the box?" I asked. "Open it," he replied. I opened the box, and I could see a tiny box inside the big box. I opened the small box and immediately recognised what it was. "No..." I said, stunned, "you guys got me a car," I said. They nodded, and I hugged them tightly. "Thank you," I said as I hugged them, "you're the best."

The three of us returned upstairs, and I dashed into the living room, where everyone was doing their own thing, and exclaimed, "I got a ride!" I screamed, and everybody stopped what they were doing and stared at me as if I was nuts as I swung the key and showed them off. Nate grabbed my arm and said, "You haven't even seen the car yet," as we walked to the driveway and I saw a dark red Range Rover. My jaw dropped and I was speechless.

"Amazed huh," he said as I looked at him then back at the car. "Come on, take it for a test run," he said as I ran to the car and hopped in. It was so beautiful inside, I thought as I looked around. "It's awesome" I said "I love this car." I got out of the car and I had a big smile on my face.

I'm overjoyed that I now have my own car and don't have to borrow someone else's, which is a massive relief. Everyone was doing their own thing in the living room when I heard Markell, Cody, and SJ call me over to the game room, so I got up from the couch and went to the game room, where I saw them sitting in a circle on the floor with cards in their hands, "come on Maya, we're playing Go fish out," SJ said, and I denied it. After we finished playing go fish we went back to living room hanging with each other getting to know each other a little bit better.

"I heard you were a cheerleader!" Cody was shocked and I said, "oh, I did it in high school and I regret every minute of it." I explained, and they looked at me puzzled, "why, cheerleading great?" "Yeah, but....all the cheerleaders were cruel to me and called me untalented, short and fat like, I wasn't even that that you know," I said. "But look at me now, Angelina Davis, suck it!" I screamed at the end. "Yeah, baby, you slay it" SJ said that she was hyping me up.

After two hours, everyone was standing by Tayler's bedroom, looking sad and silent. "What's going on?" I whispered. "Him and Charly broke up," Aisha whispered. I went inside and saw him sobbing in the corner of the room. I slowly walked up to him and sat on the floor next to him, giving him a hug and comforting him. I feel sorry for him. This is just an unlikely hope. "Look, you're going to be fine, we're all here for you, okay," I say as he slowly nods.

It's now seven o'clock in the evening, and I've decided to return to the hype house. "I'll bring your car tomorrow, okay?" Nate said. I said, "Thank you Nate," I got in my car and headed back home.

When I returned to the hype house, I saw Michael and Vinnie fighting like two kids in a park. "Come on, Vinnie, just say you and Maya are dating," I said. "I mean, Maya and I are dating, but I haven't asked her out yet," Vinnei said. Michael, according to Vinnie, was taken aback and said, "Oh my goodness! Vinnie and Maya are dating, ahhhhh," he screamed as he ran into the house.

"He's going to tell everybody, huh?" I asked as I approached him. "Yeah, he's going to," he said, chuckling. I moved up to him and kissed his mouth, causing him to sigh. "I need more kisses," he said, his bottom lip out, looking at me. I drew him towards me, touching our mouths, and moved his hands down to my stomach, telling him to jump onto him so I did. We pulled away fifteen minutes of making out.

"How did your day at the triller compound go?" He said wanting to know about my day "Do you get the good news or the bad news first?" he asked. When I asked him, he gave me a surprised look and said, "the good news first, I suppose." He went on to add, "I was great Tayler bought me a car as an early birthday present." "Oh, and the bad news," he said, "him and Charly broke up," I said, a sad expression on my face.

It now midnight and Vinnie in bed cuddling and watching Moana "I like the little coconut people" he said "their bad people they are trying to attack them" I said "I know" he said I rolled my eyes and kept watching.

💜AUTHOR'S NOTE💜

THANKS FOR READING CHAPTER FIFTEEN

DON'T FORGET  TO VOTE, SHARE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW.