CHAPTER THIRTEEN

A week ago I admitted my feelings to Vinnie and the dumbest person I am I said that I wasn't ready for a relationship with him, even though I had a crush since the first day I followed him on Tiktok. We've been best friends for almost a year now and he is just the sweetest most nicest person I know. Vinnie wouldn't hurt me, he's my best friend and we always have each other backs.

I'm in my room reading a book peacefully on my bed cuddled up in my blanket when suddenly I heard a knock on the door "come in!" I shouted still focused on the book that I'm reading "Maya" I heard Vinnie voice I glanced at him smiling at him "Vincent" he gave me a smirk and walked up to my bed and crawled in bed with me laying his head on my chest looking at the book.

Minutes had passed and my phone suddenly started ringing from my bedside table I picked it up and I saw it was Michael I sighed and answered it.

"What do you want, Michael I'm literally upstairs in my room," I said little annoyed that interrupted my reading time "you need to come downstairs, quick!" He said "do I have to," I said whining "yes, and bring Vinnie," he said "ugh fine," I told Vincent that Micheal told me that he wants both of us downstairs.

He got out of my bed and I followed Vinnie downstairs. We both walked to the living room and I saw my little sister Stella and my Mother sitting on the couch. Stella saw me and she jumped out off the couch and ran to me hugging me "Maya I missed you" she said with that big smile on her face I looked down and smiled at her but I was still confused as to why they're here.

I looked around to see everyone gone except Vinnie who was playing tag with my sister "you can't get me" she said laughing running around the house "oh yes I will" Vinnie said running after her and finally catching her in his arm "aww you caught me" she said, "do you want to to make a sandwich?" He asked her then her eyes lit up and she ran to the kitchen "I take that as a yes" he said walking to the kitchen. My mother and I are now sitting on the couch not saying a word minding our own business until I spoke up "how are you doing mother how's back at home" I said to her "good actually, I met someone" I froze looking at her "yeah I know I'm sorry that I didn't tell you before  I busy with work hanging out with him" my mother explained.

"Oh, no it's okay I was pretty busy too, with photoshoots, campaigns, meetings you know pretty busy" I explained as well "just tell me," she said staring at me right in my eyes, "Tell you what?" I said not really knowing what she talking about "I know you like that guy over there" she said looking over at Vinnie who was playing dolls "no Tiffany, I want to go to the mall, not to the amusement park" he said with little girl voice I giggled.

"I told him that I like him a lot but then I said that I don't want to be boyfriend and girlfriend right now and that was all a week ago, and I totally regret it," I said then I took a deep breath then I realised to wasn't even breathing the whole time I was breathing.

I saw a duffle bag beside her I looked back at her a little scared of what's inside of it "mother, what's inside the duffel bag?" I asked pretty scaredly she smiles and opens the bag filled with the tasers "oh my god!" I shouted in happiness then I heard loud footsteps running downstairs I saw Michael running to the living room "is anyone okay I heard someone shouting" he said really concerned "look what I got" I sang excitedly "teasers?" He said really confused "yeah, my mother bought them for me," I said "tasers!" Vinnie shouted "well....I...can explain" I started "my mother bought me these tasers," I said smiling "you look happy with all those teasers" I smiled "I do"

My mother and Stella left an hour ago and now I'm in the pantry looking for something to eat "is there any dried apricots anyone!" I shouted then I saw Thomas walked in "when did you eat dried apricots?" He asked "just now because I'm starving," I said then grabbed those dried apricots.

I went upstairs to my room while eating my dried apricots when Vinnie called from the other side of the hallway where his room is "hey Maya can we talk?" He shouted "okay I'm on my way" I shouted back I walked to the other side of the hallway "what's up?" I asked him. I didn't give me and just pulled me into his room and he shut the door behind me and I lean on the door facing him, we are so close to each other "so, you wanted to talk" I said "I just wanna say that you look so beautiful today" he whispers I put my hand on his chest pulling him away from me "what are you doing, Vinnie" I said not making eye contact with him.

I heard him take a deep breath "look, I like you so much and I really want to be with you, okay" he said I chuckled "Okay then, let's do it" I said, his eye widened "seriously" he said looking surprised "I mean, yeah I guess" I squealed as he lifts me off the ground hug tightly. We pulled away then looked into each other eyes " I really want to kiss you" he said I was about to talk when he grabbed my face connecting his lip to mine.

After that we slowly pulled away then I rested my head on to his shoulder and then I started laughing, he looked at me weird "what's funny?" he asked "I just remembered that you were wearing a princess dress while play tea party with my sister" I said he chuckled "yeah that was fun. Don't ask me where I get it from" he said looking serious.

We talked all night, laughing, watching movies and talking about the funniest childhood moments.

I can't believe I'm saying this but..... Vinnie Hacker is now my boyfriend.

💜AUTHOR'S NOTE💜

SHARE, VOTE, FOLLOW AND COMMENT .