CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO

I slowly opened my eyes as I see Teddy standing beside me, I looked around and realised that I'm in a hospital bed, I hissed I'm in so much pain. I moaned as I woke up "Trevor, she's awake" I see Trevor walking over me kissing me on my forehead "you're going to okay Maya" now I'm confused why are they sorry. Is my baby okay? "Why are you guys talking about?" As he was about to take the door opened "is she awake?" I hear a familiar voice "Vinnie?" Her eyes widened as he saw me "what's going on?" I asked him "our baby's fine but you've lost a lot of blood. But you'll be okay" phew I thought I lost our baby for a second. "It's because you've been stressed and working a lot and that why you need some relax" Vinnie explained.

I'm so thankful that I didn't have a miscarriage and I'm happy that I still have our baby.

After the doctor came in to check up on me Teddy and Trevor had to leave, I told them I tell Stella I said hi and left. Meanwhile Vinnie still here sitting on the chair on his phone "Vinnie." He looked up from his phone "yes." He said smiling then got up from the chair and walked up to me "I'm hungry." Indeed, I'm starving.

As he left someone else came in. I see Alissa quickly dropping all her things and hugged me "thank god you're okay Maya. Vinnie told me what happened and I came here as quickly as I can" she said worried sick for me.

"Alissa I'm fine now you don't need to worry about me," I said holding her hands in mine smiling. I can understand that she's worried about me and I told her that the baby is fine as well. I sit upon the hospital bed as she handed me a gift "Open it" she said excitedly clapping her hands together. I opened it and my jaw dropped "can't believe you're giving me this" I took it out of the box and I can't believe that I'm holding it right now.

I've always wanted a friendship bracelet and it's not your ordinary friendship bracelet with those colourful wool strings or whatever you call it. It is like a Cartier bracelet. Well, it is a Cartier bracelet. "this is so beautiful, thanks Alissa" I said thanking her "hey don't mention it" she said like it's nothing.

She is my best-est friend ever.

Then in comes walking in, Vinnie with Martin standing behind him. "Foods here," he said putting the bag down on the table "finally, I'm starving," I said. I grabbed the burger out of the bag and started eating it "damn, you hungry" Vinnie laughed looking at me eating my burger "yeah no shit" I said with a mouthful of food in my mouth.

"So, Maya, are you going to name the baby?" Alissa asked hoping I'll tell her "I already got two names picked out, one boy, one girl. But, there not like everything special" I explained "so, are you going to tell us" she said, all three of them looked at me "oh hell, you guys have to wait" I said then giggled. They all frowned at me I just laughed.

It's been four hours and I'm still at the hospital hoping soon I'll get out of here. Anyways, Martin and Alissa left an hour ago because they had some things to do but Vinnie is still here beside me gently rubbing my belly. I wrapped my arms around his neck hugging him "you okay my love" I put my face into his neck. I miss him so much. "Baby, you're scaring me is everything okay?" I look up at him and smiled "I'm okay" I answered he gently puts his hand on my face wiping the tears away "you're crying" what would I do without him "I'm just happy you're here with me" I said then wrapped around his waist "hey, you know that bet you made" fuck that I just really need him "forget about it I need you, Vinnie" I said. I look up at him and I could see a smile appeared on his face "I love you" I whispered to him. He grabs my face and kisses my lips slowly, I put my arms around his neck going deeper into the kiss.

We pulled away when I heard Vinnie's phone ringing. It is a FaceTime call from Michael. He picked up the call "hey, Vinnie how's Maya I miss her" that's the first thing Michael said when Vinnie picks up his call. He moves his phone to let Michael see me "hey Maya you okay there I was really worried, well, we all were worried" he said I laughed "aww there's no need to worry about me I'm fine I'll be back home before you know it" I said.

It's been fifteen minutes and Vinnie just hanged up our FaceTime call with everyone. Suddenly the doctor came in "Miss Jones, you're all good you can go home" he said I smiled in excitement "thanks doc" I said he nodded his head walked out the door. I got everything ready to go home.

I checked up at the hospital and we walked to his car. He puts my stuff in the back of his car.

On our way back home.

💜AUTHOR'S NOTE💜

THANKS FOR READING CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO.

THANKS SO MUCH FOR OVER 17K.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, SHARE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW.