CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR

I was taking walks down the hallway once I walked pass Vinnie's room. I thought I noticed something I walked back and noticed Alex filming Vinnie and I noticed Patrick wearing my get dressed and some wig. I looked at Patrick at the same time as crossing my hands with a straight face "ok, put it back it's expensive" I stated he scoffed "what hundred dollars" he stated. I began out laughing hysterically and he gave me a confused look " hundred dollars!" I shouted repeating what he stated "this is like one thousand dollars...perhaps even extra I can't remember" he looked at me stunned even Alex and Vinnie "what? I never even put on that get dressed I don't why I even have it" I stated. My brother Teddy brought me that get dressed for my birthday and he told me it became for a special event however he didn't inform me what and I'm nonetheless confused and curious.

Patrick changed back into his clothes and gave me my dress back and that i placed it back in my closet.

I went back down to the living room in which everyone is chilling, making tiktoks, talking to each other like always. I noticed Vinnie sitting at the couch on his phone so I decided to take a seat down next to him, I placed my head on his shoulder as I sighed. He looked at me and placed his phone down and gave me his complete attention, he carry his arm over me and placed his arm on my thigh as he gave me forehead kisses "I love you" he whispered softly kissing my neck "love you too" I stated looking up at him and smiled "you guys are so annoyingly cute" Nikita stated.

"I know, we're aren't we" I smiled "I absolutely agree" Vinnie stated. He grabs my neck as he kisses me and we could feel them looking at us however we didn't we just kept going "you guys are just weird" Nikita stated taking walks away from us as Larray followed.

"Do you still wanna get a tattoo" he stated caressing his thumb on my cheek as I checked out him "yeah I imply I'm kinda scared tho" I stated "you'll be fine the first tattoo will hurt a bit however it'll be okay" Vinnie stated. I'm kinda scared however excited.

I turned off the engine of my car as we arrived at the tattoo shop. He held my hand as we walked inside and I looked round and noticed amazing artwork at the walls. "I see you finally brought your girl" a girl with long black hair tied up in a pony tail, wearing a hoodie and some black ripped jeans she sound pretty nice "you come here often?" I asked Vinnie "yeah, where do you think I got these tattoo from" I laughed.

"Looking to get another tattoo, Vinnie" the girl stated he seems over at me and smiles "matching tattoos actually" he stated. We looked over on the matching tattoos and there was a lot however one caught my eye "this one" I stated "I was going to pick the some one" he stated.

We walked to a room and I'm quite nervous and I think Vinnie can see it because he started caressing my hand as he brought it up to his mouth kissing it "you're going to be okay" he stated then kissed me at the cheek. She began out drawing at the back of my thumb in which I desired to the tattoo to be. I concept it'll harm however it didn't harm that much.

(HERES THE MATCHING TATTOOS THAT YOU GUYS GOT)

After it was done I looked at it and smiled. He's going to love it. I sat on a chair as I waited for him to finish. He came out of the room and smiled at me "so can I see it now" I stated but he quickly moved away because he wouldn't allow me see it.

We exited the tattoo shop and we walked up to my car then Vinnie grabbed my shoulder and frowned looking straight ahead "your brothers are here and they're wearing some fancy clothes" he stated quite confused. Oh shit please no "what day is it?" He requested him "Friday? Why?" He stated surely confused. Teddy caught me looking at them he waved and smiled me "we have to go, now" I stated.

We went inside my car quickly drove off. We arrived back home and I quickly got out of the car and ran interior. I'm now inside looking round and I couldn't find them and I started to panic "have you guys see full grow MEN here, like, six-five wearing tuxes ones nice, ones really intimidating" I defined all of them pointed to the kitchen "love, you okay" Vinnie asked "baby, not now" I stated. I ran to kitchen freak out "ok, I'm sorry that I got a tattoo, ok, sorry!" I rumbled I all of sudden stopped talking because they both stared at me with their hands crossed "YOU have a tattoo" Teddy stated then laughed hysterically "you HATE tattoos and also you HATE people with tattoos" he stated.

"I've changed, the guys that I'm dating has tattoos" I stated then Vinnie walked in the kitchen giving me a kiss at the cheek and went straight to the fridge "yeah, she changed I mean, the guy seems pretty cool" he stated Vinnie sat down opening his water bottle "yeah, I do seems pretty cool" he stated happy with himself "so you're the Vincent Maya's been talking about" Trover stated fixing up his tie "Yes. Yes I am" Vinnie stated "I was just going to tell Maya that the family gathering is tomorrow and-" I cut him off by saying "aw come on guys the family gatherings are so boring it's full of rich individuals who brags about having a lot money and it's sooo annoying" I stated Trover stared at me "oh you weren't finished" I stated "as I turned into saying the family gatherings tomorrow and Vincent can come with you" he explained. My eyes widened as I'm really happy and excited "well, I guess this year's family gathering is going to be fun, I think" I stated

So that dress Teddy said that is for special occasion, well, its for the family gathering. I'm surely excited for tomorrow.

💜AUTHOR'S NOTE💜

THANKS FOR READING CHAPTER TWENY-FOUR.

THANKS FOR OVER 7K READS ❤️❤️

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, SHARE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW.