CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR

I slowly open my eyes feeling the sunlight in the face as it peaks through the curtains I look beside me and see that Vinnie is not there, sighed as I slowly got out of bed. I walked over to my closet and picked out my outfit for the day. I finally found the outfit that I'm gonna wear today and I put it on my bed and walk to my bathroom. I turned on the shower, as I was leaving the shower to warm up I started to brush my teeth. After brushing my teeth I got into the shower and washed myself with my favourite shampoo and conditioner and my favourite body wash. I'm finally done clean myself up and I put my clothes on I went downstairs.

As I was going downstairs, I could smell some delicious pancakes from the kitchen. I went to the kitchen and saw Vinnie shirtless flipping some pancakes and also vibing to The music that's playing on a Bluetooth speaker. His back is facing me and I just smiled and I started walking up to him. I'm glad that he stayed over, I mean he didn't have to, but he did and I love him for that.

I wrap my arms around him and he continued flipping the pancakes and started stacking them together. He turned facing me and kissed my lips and belly, I giggled "good morning my love, you hungry" he said I nod my head and went to the kitchen counter and sat on the stool. He across from me and we started eating our breakfast. While I was eating my breakfast I got a text from Alissa to say that she and Martin are coming that from New York this afternoon.

I smiled at the text I looked up at Vinnie "I just got a text from Alissa saying that her and Martin are coming back later this afternoon" I told him he smiled but I could that he's a little sad about that. After we were finished eating breakfast I grabbed both of our plates and started doing the dishes. After that, I went over to the couch where Vinnie is sitting, I sat beside him. My phone started ringing and checked who it was and it's Teddy, so I picked it up.

"Hey, Teddy what's up?" I asked him "just wanted to check if my little sister is okay" He answered I smiled "I'm fine Teddy, also I'm not alone I'm with Vinnie" I looked over beside me and saw him scrolling through TikTok on his phone "I'm glad that he's taking good care of you" I smiled "Yeah, I'm glad too.

Today I have an appointment at the doctor to see if our baby is a boy or a girl, I can't wait. "You're excited my love," Vinnie said also super excited "yes I am" I smiled. We get into his car and started to drive our way there. We arrived but I was a little nervous but mostly excited. We walk up to the reception and said that we have an appointment. The reception lady smiled at us and told us to wait in the waiting room, so, we did.

As we were waiting for our appointment people were giving us weird looks and I looked down not looking at their faces Vinnie noticed and he looked at them, "is there a problem" he said to them. They immediately looked away, he put his hand on my thigh caressing it "hey, it's okay baby" he put both arms around me hugging me.

"Miss Jones" we both pull away and we heard that my name was called. Vinnie and I stood up from our seats and started following the doctor. We arrived in the room and I sat on the bed and Vinnie sat on the chair beside it. "I heard what happen to you are you okay," the doctor asked me "yeah I'm fine I'm feeling okay" I answered him "that great. So today we are going the baby's healthy and feeling okay and also the gender of the baby. If that you guys want" I immediately said "yes! I want to know" I said "she's excited" Vinnie laughs the doctor laughed with him.

I laid down on the bed and exposed my belly so he could put some kind of gel on it around my belly. He looked around on the screen and see that the baby is all good and healthy. I was really happy and relieved at the same time "it's a boy" both Vinnie and I our eyes widen in shock "Oh. My. It's a boy!" I said so happily and excited.

We're back in the car driving home and we smiled two idiots "WE HAVING A BABY BOY!" Vinnie shouted so loud the whole car past us could hear him. I laughed at how happy he is and how I'm as well. We arrived at home and we saw Martin's car parked in the driveway "so, are you going to tell them?" Vinnie asked "of course, I literally can't lie to them because they know when I'm lying" he laughs.

I went inside and we saw cuddled up with each other watching a show on the tv. Alissa turned her head and saw us "hey you guys are home, how was the appointment?" She asked. Okay, I'm going to tell her straight up. "It's a boy!" I said then both Alissa and Martin got so shocked their eyes widened and they didn't say anything "um guys you okay?" I asked them "I was hoping that it's a girl," they both said I smiled "I was thinking the exact same thing but I'm happy it a boy," I said looking at my belly slowly rubbing it.

💜AUTHOR'S NOTE💜

THANKS FOR READING CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR.

THANKS SO MUCH FOR OVER 20K READS.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, SHARE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW.