CHAPTER FOUR

I arrived at the skatepark and Vinnie parked his car and we got off the car walking up to the skatepark. Suddenly we see all of his friends already there waiting for us.

"Aye Vinnie what's up," Jordan said coming up to him a bro hug "hey, Maya what's up, oh, nice to see you too, Jordan," I said to myself then he sees me "oh hey Maya," he said I just rolled my eyes at him "such a loser" I whispered, "hey, I heard that". All the boy were skating and I just sat on the bench watching them, when I felt someone wrap their arms around me "Georgia" I rolled my eyes and I knew exactly who it was "Vinnie" I said he comes around and sits next to me "come on Maya skate with us" "but I didn't bring my skateboard" I told him.

He gets up walks around the bench and grabs his skateboard and walks back up to me "here you can ride my skateboard" he said he took his hand out and I grabbed his hand and got up out of the bench. I grabbed his skateboard and started riding it around the skatepark.

While I was riding I felt all eyes on me but I just kept riding "Woah, she amazing" I heard someone say and I saw it was Zach "thanks, you too" I said back to him.

It was now getting dark out so we all went back home. Vinnie and I arrived back into the hype house and it was already ten pm but everyone was still awake doing whatever they were doing. Vinnie went upstairs to get changed but just stayed downstairs to see what Kouvr and Mia were doing. I went into the living room to see them sitting on the couch on their phones.

So I sat down next to them see if they would even notice me.

"Hey, guys what you doing?" I asked them and they turned their head to see who was talking to them "oh hey Maya. I didn't see you all day where were you?" I was going to answer Kouvr but Mia spoke first giving me a smirk and I know where this is going "probably on a date with Vinnie" she teased me I groaned "no Mia we were just skating together with his friends" I explained "like I always say Vinnie and I are just friends" I continued.

After I finished talking with them I went upstairs to go to my room and get changed into more comfy clothes. While I was changing I heard someone knocking on my door. I quickly put on my shirt and opened the door and Vinnie was standing there and looked around the hallway to see if no one was around "ok, what do you want?" I asked a little firmly he looked at me confused but just started talking "I was just wondering if I could come in and hang out with you" he answered "no" I simply said "are you saying that because we almost kissed last night" he said sitting down beside me "you know I wanted to kiss you" he whispers coming closer "I wanted to kiss you so bad but I just couldn't" he explains he grabs my jaw gently facing him "you're beautiful and this time I really mean it, Maya" I looked at those pretty eyes of his.

We've been friends for seven months and I think this is going too fast. A year ago in high school, I saw in this relationship with this guy who cheated on me with this really pretty girl who so beautiful and that made me feel so insecure about myself that I've started working out and healthy. I felt so sad and not feeling myself and I just sat in my room all crying for this guy and then I met Vinnie the guy who twisted my life around and happy again and forget about him and forget about my sadness. But I'm still not ready to start dating just yet.

"Maya?"

I look back up at him "you okay?" He asked looking at me concerned "no, I'm fine" a small smile appeared on my face. He wraps his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him and then I put my head on his shoulder "thank you" I said, "for what?" He asked me "for being the besets friend in the world," I said also wrapping my arms around his waist closing my eyes.

I'm now asleep and I feel him carrying me to my bed and laying me on it.

💜AUTHOR'S NOTE💜

SORRY IF ITS SHORT I DIDN'T REALLY HAVE TIME FOR WRITING THIS CHAPTER BECAUSE I HAD A LOT OF SCHOOL WORK I HAD TO DO..

ANYWAYS, DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE AND FOLLOW