CHAPTER FOURTEEN

I woke up and I see the bright sunlight poking out the blinders and I looked around I realised I'm not a my bedroom, I'm in Vinnie's bedroom. I turned facing him and he was still peacefully asleep and I put my hand on his cheek caressing it and I could see a small smile on his face while his eyes were still closed. I buried my face into his chest listening to his heartbeat beating.

"Morning baby" I heard Vinnie in his morning voice, I looked up seeing that his hair was all messing and I was really cute "morning sleepyhead" I said then giggled "I love it when you said that" he said "oh really" I said seductively biting my lip brushing my hand on his chest "oh, I like what you're doing" he said.

An hour went by and it's now ten am and we're still in bed cuddling when I looked up at him "it's time to get out of bed baby okay" I said to him but he looked down at me with his bottom lip out with a sad face on "no, baby, we don't want to get out of bed" he said whining holding me so tight "baby, I got to get up I got to be somewhere in an hour" I explained "where?" He asked "Tayler told me that he needs me at the triller compound for something that I don't know. I don't k now why he wants me to be there" I explained.

I kissed him on the lips and I got out of bed and sneak out the room looking around seeing no one on the hallway. I ran to the other side of the hallway to my bedroom, hopefully no one saw me. I went to my bathroom and took my clothes, which was only Vinnie's t-shirt and I had underwear under it. I hop into the shower and started cleaning myself up, washing my hair and everywhere. After I was done I got out of the shower and wrapped myself in my towel and I make my was out of the bathroom and to my closet and I grabbed my clothes that I'm going to wear for the day and then I went back to my bathroom to change.

I grabbed my bag and I went downstairs and went straight to the kitchen to find something to eat. I went to open the pantry and I couldn't find my jar of pickle anywhere. I turned around and Michael and Vinnie sitting on the kitchen table talking. I walked to them and banged to table to get their attention. Their turned around facing me and I saw Michael eyes widened "oh Maya you look great" he said Vinnie looked at him like he was going to kill him "um-th-thanks- I guess" I said feeling a little uncomfortable and started looking around and I suddenly found my jar of pickles behind them "oh found my pickles, see you guys later" I grabbing my pickles jar and went to the living room. Ten minutes later looked at my phone and immediately jumped out of my couch walked to where Alex and Thomas were "can I borrow one yours cars I'll bring it back tonight" I asked them "yeah, you can borrow my Tesla" Thomas said "what, you know how to drive but you don't have a car" Alex said "yeah I know it crazy" I said "thanks Thomas" I thank them.

Thomas gave me his keys and I made my way out of the house to his car. I went inside his car put my bag down started the car. I texted Tayler that I'm on way there. While I was driving I heard my phone ringing beside me I quickly looked on the called ID. I answered the call "hi baby you miss me already" I said to him "yes, I can't stop thinking about you" he said I giggled "I can't stop thinking about you too" I said. I arrived at the triller compound and I called Tayler that I've arrived and I'm at the driveway.

I grabbed my bag got out of the car and saw Markell standing there on the driveway doing a tiktok. He saw me     and he suddenly stopped what he was doing and running to me giving me a big hug "ahh Maya you're here finally it's been forever" he said "it's been like three months" I said. He grabbed my arm and pulls me inside "look who's here!" He shouted I see everyone turned away and the minute they saw me their jaw drops "Maya!" I heard Kelianne shout getting of chasers arms coming up to me giving me a hug "Kelianne, you're hugging me a little too tight" I said while she was hugging squeezing me tight and I count breath "oh, sorry I'm just really excited that you're here. And also Tayler wants you he has a surprise for you he's down at the basement" she explains.

I go downstairs to the basement and I saw Tayler and also Nate was there as well "what's going on Tayler it better not be something stupid" I said crossing my arms "it's not I promise you're going to love it" Nate said "Tayler, it better not be stupid" I said to him giving him death stare "Maya, you're like a little sister, well, annoying, loud" I groaned and started to walk away but he stopped me "I want to give an early birthday present since your birthday is a month away" he explains, he told me to cover my eyes we do.

Five minutes later he told me to open my eyes and in front was the best gift ever.

💜AUTHOR'S NOTE💜

VOTE, SHARE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW.