CHAPTER TWO

I woke up feeling something heavy on my chest, then I realised it's Vinnie. He's cute when he's asleep. I slowly get up not waking him up and succeeded. I went upstairs to my room and went to my bathroom to get cleaned up and do my morning routine, I took a shower, brushed my teeth and picked out an outfit for today. I finished getting dressed and now I'm on my bed watching TikToks on my phone while I was scrolling through my for you page I heard someone knocking on my door "come in" I said The door opened and I saw Vinnie standing there leaning against the doorframe giving me pouty face "aww, are you sad because I didn't stay with you till you woke up" I assumed "yes, that's exactly why" he said and I poked my tongue out at him.

He walks up to me towering me looking at me deeply he puts his two fingers on my chin slowly tilting my head up facing him.

He so gently around me it makes me feel like I'm safe and he could never me, ever.

"God you're so beautiful" he mutters staring into my eyes and I gave him a tap on his nose making him shook his head I giggled "I'm hungry let's get some food," I said and I stood then I turned facing him giving him a pouty face "no Maya, I'm not giving you a piggyback ride," he said rolling his eyes "oh come on Vinnie you always give me piggyback rides" I explained whining. He finally give in and he bends down to my height putting his hands out so he supports my legs. He walking and as we were walking through the hallway we spotted Michael walking out of his room on his phone.

"Oh hey, Michael" Vinnie greeted him. He shoots his head up to see who was talking to him and then he saw it was Vinnie and me "oh hey guys" he smiles and waves. As Vinnie carries me downstairs I act like I'm fly "IM FLYING" I yelled making both of us laughing. We entered the kitchen and I saw Kouvr and Alex something, making a video, "ohh, what's going on here" I asked looking at what they were doing "we're seeing if who can make the better" Kouvr explained "witch that I'm definitely going to win" Alex said thinking that he's going to win but, I'm team Kouvr for sure "I think Kouvr is going to win, story Alex" I said then Vinnie stepped in "I think Alex is going to win" I looked at him in the eyes and said this "well then, if Kouvr wins you be my servant for the whole day" I said walking up to him staring at him making him come closer to me "and if Alex wins, you have been my servant for the whole day as well" he said I frowned at him "hey, you stole my idea" I whine he puts his hand on my face "I don't talk to a loser" he said I gasped "oh it's on" I said.

Both of the cakes are done and Kouvr takes out both the cakes out of the oven and set them down on the counter to let them cool down. After they cooled down Kouvr and Alex started decorating them. After that was Kouvr called us to come to the kitchen "alright guys there done" both I and Vinnie ran into the kitchen "we're here" we both said in unison we looked at each other weird "you guys are weird" she said to us. We started the competition and there are two categories taste and looks. I walked to the middle of the counter and looked around at both of the cakes slowly not messing one bit while I was doing that Michael interrupted me "what ya doing?" he asked me "looking who's cake looks and tastes better" I answered, "look, I think Alex will wins" he told me I gasped and frown at him "so you're on his side" I pointed at Vinnie and Alex. He looks at them then back at me "I mean, if you put it that way then yeah" he said walking to there said.

Vinnie, Michael and I looked at the cakes again and we tasted them as well "they both taste the same" I said taking another bite "there the same cakes, Maya" Michael said "this one taste different" Vinnie said. Everyone else tried both of the cakes and they thought that Alex's one looks and tastes better, everyone stopped and was time for the judging. Also, Calvin was the judge "we tested both of the cakes and Kouvr, it looks and tastes great but I have to get it, Alex, for this one, Alex wins" I looked at him in shock then at Alex, Michael and Vinnie they were high-fiving cheering like little kids "no no no this be true" I said panicking "oh it's definitely true" I heard Vinnie say, I turned around and faced him and he walks up to me "you know what that means" he said with a smirk on his face I groaned.

I knocked on his bedroom holding his in-n-out meals and there's a lot in this bag "you got to say it!" Vinnie yelled I groaned "room service," I said then he lets me in "here your food," I said putting it on his desk then I looked the right and saw Michael here as well "hey Michael," I said waving he did the same "hey, Maya look it's three pm you're done being my servant now," Vinnie said I sighed in relief. They started laughing "hey it was a rough twenty-four hours okay" I snapped at them they stopped laughing. "Hey, you wanna play video games with us" Vinnie Suggested I sat down on his chair started the game "oh okay then," he said I giggled.

The three of us played all afternoon and all night till five in the morning.

💜AUTHOR'S NOTE💜

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT MAYA LOOSING THE BET?

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE AND FOLLOW.