Chapter 9: Become the Demon Emperor!

Depuis le début

Han Shengyao's eyes grazed her body like shards of ice. A mass of demonic energy suddenly formed before instantly vanishing at the same time.

Bai Wan was stunned for a moment, her hand still frozen mid-air.

She placed down her hand as she thought of something, and her eyes were filled with hatred, "Han Shengyao, one day, I will smash your bones and tear you into pieces."

At the mouth of the spiritual pool, two people stood intimately next to each other.

Standing behind Lin Qianshuang, Han Shengyao drew the spiritual energy from the spring to form a ball of flowing water on her hand, gently covering Lin Qianshuang's back. The various horizontal and vertical wounds on her white back gradually recovered with skin, good as new, after the water coursed through, leaving no traces of scars.

Lin Qianshuang touched the smooth skin on her originally scratched arm, thinking about how effective the spiritual pool was. When suddenly, a pair of hands snaked past her waist, fixing her firmly to the wall of the spring.

Han Shengyao lazily raised her eyes as she turned her around. Reflected within her eyes, was the bewildered look on Lin Qianshuang's face.

"Shuang'er, are you blaming me for being so hard on you?"

Seeming to be dissatisfied with her dull look, Han Shengyao clenched her shoulder tightly, forcing Lin Qianshuang to face her head on and said word by word, "If I didn't punish you harshly at that time, they wouldn't of spared you, do you understand?"

"Master is always thinking of this disciple. If not for master's rescue, I would have died."

Lin Qianshuang said respectfully, intentionally or unintentionally distancing herself from Han Shengyao.

Han Shengyao slightly frowned. She was a little puzzled by Lin Qianshuang's estrangement. Didn't they say that young demon beasts are very clingy, enthusiastic, and especially loyal to their masters? Why is it that when she approaches her disciple, she is very unhappy instead?

Despite her blank face, Lin Qianshuang was thinking about how to reverse Han Shengyao's beliefs so that she would completely and utterly cut off all her thoughts of the Demon Emperor and push her to sit on his throne.

The only difficulty was that Han Shengyao's love for the Demon Emperor surpassed what she had imagined. She seemed to firmly support his position as the Demon Emperor.

[Host, isn't it very simple. As long as you replace the Demon Emperor, everything will be fine.]

The system suddenly spoke up and said.

A light bulb flashed in Lin Qianshuang's head. That's right, if she became the Demon Emperor, she wouldn't have to be afraid of anything. If Han Shengyao loves the Demon Emperor, then she will abolish his cultivation and send him to her as a disciple (Oh, not as a male pet), no problem.

The system was dumbfounded as it listened to Lin Qianshuang's thoughts, [Host, wait, you misunderstood......] This system meant that you should replace the Demon Emperor in Han Shengyao's heart ah!!!

What the hell are you thinking!

Lin Qianshuang was immediately fired up, full of enthusiasm for the goal she had set. Han Shengyao wanted to train her to become the Demon Empress, but she didn't want to!

Her goal is! To become the Demon Emperor!

Han Shengyao looked into Lin Qianshuang's eyes, which seemed to contain bad ideas. There was a bright smile on her clear and lovely face. Her dimples were very beautiful.

She reached out her hand and pinched her face.

Han Shengyao was a little puzzled by her own actions, but she didn't bother to think about it. She lifted her wet hair behind her shoulders in a lazy manner, and said to the person in the water,

"Go ashore and change your clothes."

Lin Qianshuang returned to her senses from the subtle pain on her face. Han Shengyao had already stepped onto the shore and dried her long hair with her demonic energy. Differing from her habit of wearing red clothes, she changed into a simple and elegant dress.

From her perspective, the blue brocade dress outlined Han Shengyao's graceful back in the daytime. Her black hair was lightly tied with a pale red silk ribbon that fell along her white delicate neck and hung down her shoulders. She had purple phoenix ornaments pinned to the hair over her ears. Whenever she walked around, the tassels touched the brocade beads(4), making her look quite fascinating.

She really lives up to her reputation as the number one beauty of the Demon Realm. No matter how plain the clothes are, she can still give off a different flavor of beauty.

Lin Qianshuang sighed in admiration.

Han Shengyao slightly turned her head to look at Lin Qianshuang. Although her makeup was light, her gorgeous face still radiated with brilliance. Her plain clothes could not hide the captivating charm of her demonic nature.

"Shuang'er, I'll wait for you outside."

Lin Qianshuang was simply admiring Han Shengyao's elegant demeanor, comparing her to the goddess she once liked, who was dressed in ancient clothes in a drama. She lamented, feeling that she was born in the wrong world. Otherwise, if the drama had starred Han Shengyao, she would have become a hot star in a few years.

Watching her walk away, Lin Qianshuang just remembered that she had to go to Yixiang establishment with Han Shengyao to pay a visit to the fallen demon, Du Shuang, in the afternoon.

Her eyes lit up at the thought of Du Shuang being able to help her build her foundation. She climbed out of the spiritual pool and casually wiped her body. She wore the clothes, which were placed on the side, and caught up to Han Shengyao.

......

(1)T/N: Well, this certainly doesn't apply to LQ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

(2)T/N: Original text: "很清晰得看清了两个人的感情线"

Idk what '感情线'/'Emotional lines' mean. All I can think of is the fortune telling lines on a person's palm that shows them what to expect for their future in different aspects, such as love.

(3)T/N: Back off sir, she's reserved for the ladies.

(4)T/N: Original text: "走动间流苏触碰着锦珠轻盈荡漾,显得颇有仙灵之气。"

I'm not sure about this one either.