Chapter 9: Become the Demon Emperor!

Start from the beginning

The whip fell on Lin Qianshuang at once.

The pain in her body caused Lin Qianshuang to grit her teeth in agony, and her face twisted to distortion. As the blood stains on her body increased, she slowly grew accustomed to the pain and felt numb.

She was a little sad in her heart. With her current condition, she was afraid that she couldn't even last until 60 strokes before she's whipped to death.

The 50th stroke quickly fell, and the person who whipped her suddenly dropped to their knees by her side.

Lin Qianshuang looked hazily over at Han Shengyao with uncontrollable tears in her eyes. A searing pain came from her soft limbs. She wished to get up, but her body couldn't stop trembling, nor could she move.

Han Shengyao coldly glanced at the unbearable sight of the silvery white little beast's body. She kneeled and offered the bloody whip to the Demon Emperor's hands, her eyelashes dropped slightly to hide the look in her eyes.

"Shuang'er is, after all, still my official disciple. I'm also responsible for her crimes. If word about her being whipped to death in the Demon Palace gets out, it wouldn't be pleasant. But if your majesty is still angry, please do it yourself."

The Demon Emperor looked at the beautiful silvery white pelt of the little beast soaked with the frightening sight of blood. Its azure blue eyes, which were extremely alluring at a glance, were dripping with crystal clear tears. He couldn't help but move his throat a little, subconsciously swallowing a mouthful of saliva.

He always liked and had a soft spot for attractive women. Her beast form alone was enough to look like a tragic beauty and make him feel weak. Her human form was bound to be a feast for the eyes. (3)

Han Shengyao looked at the small expression on his face and the movements of his throat. She roughly knew what he was thinking about and a trace of irony flashed through her eyes.

The Demon Emperor no longer wanted to kill the little beast, but he had to keep up with appearances. He said to Han Shengyao in a dignified tone, "Sage, this deity thinks of her as your official disciple. It would be a shameful matter for you if she were to die here. Now that she's been punished well, you may take her away."

Bai Wan felt a little relieved when she saw Han Shengyao hitting Lin Qianshuang to the point of death with a ferocious hand. She didn't really intend to kill that little beast, after all, it is the Sage's own disciple. With such an identity, even the Demon Emperor will have to give some face.

"Many thanks, your majesty."

Han Shengyao kneeled and thanked him. Then, she carried Lin Qianshuang from the ground and cast a complicated look at the Demon Emperor as she walked out of the hall.

At the corner of the corridor, Bai Wan did not have the usual delicate appearance she used when she's in front of the Demon Emperor. Instead, she stood there with folded arms and a leisurely expression.

Han Shengyao's eyebrows knitted, and the hand holding Lin Qianshuang tightened, saying, "What are you doing here, not accompanying your Demon Emperor? Aren't you afraid of being thrown into the river to taste its coldness again if you stand in my way?"

"You're so fortunate. Yesterday, those people I sent suffered, but nothing happened to you."

Bai Wan said as she approached Han Shengyao with her eyes fixed on the dying Lin Qianshuang in her arms.

She was just about to touch the little beast's furry ears when her hand was fiercely slapped away by Han Shengyao.

"Don't touch my disciple with your dirty hands."