Chapter 9: Become the Demon Emperor!

Start from the beginning

It's just that this kind of sentiment was wrapped up by many factors of interest, causing him to be unable to realize his true feelings.

She combined the interactions between the two people in the original novel to a plot development, and she very distinctly saw where their love was heading to(2). It wasn't an unrequited love, but a two-way love filled with abuse.

Lin Qianshuang's heart felt a little heavy, spreading with an indescribable emotion.

When Han Shengyao told her to go to the Demon Emperor, she probably didn't even think about her life and death at all. Perhaps she instinctively wanted to provoke the other party, using her identity as her official disciple, to attract the Demon Emperor's attention and highlight her position in his heart right in front of Bai Wan.

This is their everyday interaction filled with emotions. In the world regarding their relationship, she was just an insignificant little cannon fodder.

Lin Qianshuang felt a bad taste in her mouth, and her heart slightly sank.

She looked over at Han Shengyao, examining her behaviour.

Since the moment she was strangled by the Demon Emperor, her life and death uncertain, Han Shengyao's eyes never fell on her. Instead, she was focused on Bai Wan's face beside the Demon Emperor.

After seeing her unpleasant expression, Han Shengyao curled the corners of her mouth happily on her indifferent face.

Lin Qianshuang decisively made her judgement.

Right now, she should only be considered as a chess piece in Han Shengyao's heart.

From receiving the mission strategy arranged by the system, to thoroughly sorting out the relationship between these people, for the first time, Lin Qianshuang felt that the system's mission was very difficult.

She underestimated Han Shengyao's affection for the Demon Emperor and despised her cold heart.

She deluded herself into thinking that Han Shengyao cared for her, even if only a little bit, from the several times they warmly got along as master and disciple. It seems that she had been overthinking.

Lin Qianshuang had a headache and rubbed her temples.

If she wasn't somewhat useful and could assist in getting rid of Bai Wan, Han Shengyao would not have kept her by her side.

Bai Wan became a little anxious when she saw that the Demon Emperor hadn't issued a punishment to Lin Qianshuang for a long time. She rubbed his chest in a spoiled manner, seeming to urge him.

"If you offend my beloved, you'll be punished with 300 strokes of the whip. But since you are the Sage's official disciple, you'll be punished with 100 strokes instead."

He wrapped his arm around Bai Wan and ordered Han Shengyao, "Sage, this is your disciple, so it's up to you to teach it a good lesson."

Han Shengyao stood up, took the thick whip handed to her by the attendant, and ruthlessly smacked the little beast in succession with a strong force. Despite her indifferent appearance, her heart ached as the little beast wailed and its flesh cracked.

She knew that the more she showed concern for her disciple, the more detrimental it would be to her plans and her disciple's growth. With the Demon Emperor's nature, he would never let her disciple go off lightly. Bai Wan was also paying attention to her disciple, and if she noticed her concern for it, her disciple would inevitably be targeted in the future.

The look in Han Shengyao's eyes was slightly grave. She held the whip with an incredibly tight grip on its thorny surface, causing blood to ooze out from between her fingers.