Demure Bitch- 3

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Talaga? I installed it, too."

Ngumisi ito.

"I really never posted a picture her baka mamulubi ang mga tao at ang Flixx, for sure many would like my photos and I'll get a huge money from it." She smirked confidently.

The ever confident queen bee that never gets old. Iconic.

"So, here's the new update. Just like Siri or Alexa. We can talk to a bot to ask for something."

Napatango-tango siya.

"Let's start."

Coleen tapped a button and she started talking.

"Hey, Flixx."

"Hello, the gorgeous and iconic queen bee that no one can ever surpass. What can I do for you, hottest queen bitch?" The bot greeted.

Agad na tumikwas ang isang kilay niya.

"You didn't customized your nickname, right?"

Coleen just rolled her eyes at her.

"Ask us a question or something that's trendy to day."

Agad na sumagot ang Flixx.

"Name a bitch you cannot hate."

Agad silang nagtinginan dalawa.

"Queen bitch Coleen."

"Mahinhin bitch Katarina."

Paunahan nilang sagot.

"Oh, why so?" Tanong ng Flixx.

Matamis siyang ngumiti kay Coleen para asarin ito.

"I don't know, she's a bitch but I can't find any hatred towards her."

May dumaang emosyon sa mata ni Coleen na agad ring tinago nito.

"Aww, that's so sweet. I almost cried." Coleen said fakely and dramatically but her act was obviously just a joke.

"Well, for me because I just don't hate Katarina but I loath her." She said bitchily.

Agad na napalabi siya at nangilid ang luha. Emosyonal siya. Buntis.

Coleen's eyes widen when she began crying.

"I'm just kidding! Why are you so sensitive?" Agad siyang niyakap nito at hinagod ang likod nito.

"You should have known that being pregnant means sensitive. Hindi ka ba nagbuntis."

"Okay, fine. I'm sorry. Just stop crying, people started to think that I'm the villain here." Coleen wipe off her tears away.

Agad siyang napangiti.

"Sana naging kapatid na lang talaga kita."

Coleen immediately grimaced.

"Eww, that's gross."

Tumawa lang siya ng mahina pero nawala iyon ng makita ang dalawang tao na papunta sa direksyon nila.

"C-coleen..." She uttered nervously. Gusto niyang tumakbo sa lugar na 'yun. Wala na siyang maihaharap sa dalawang mabuting tao dahil sa ginawa ng ina niya rito.

"Don't you dare run away or else..." Banta ng dalaga.

Bakit? Bakit siya narito? Bakit siya pinapunta ni Coleen dito?

She wanted to think all the postive thing but the negative thoughts are eating her.

Ipapamukha ba sa kanya ni Coleen kung ano lang siya? Na hindi talaga siya parte sa kanila? That she's a forever outsider?

Naiiyak na siya pero pinigilan niya.

Nakita niya ang gulat ng mag-asawa ng makita siya pero agad na tumikhim si Coleen para maagaw ang atensyon ng mag-asawa.

"C-coleen, anak. S-salamat at tinawagan mo kami." Tita Angie almost cried as she badly wants to hold Coleen.

Coleen smiled and reach her father and mother's hand.

And for the first time, she saw her eyes with no sadness and burden at all, mukhang pinapalaya na nito ang kinikimkim na lungkot at galit.

"I'm sorry." Coleen muttered.

"I'm so selfish that I'm just thinking about my pain and I didn't able to realized that I'm not the only one who's hurting. T-ten years...A-ang tagal."

Coleen broke down into tears and she was immediately hugged by her parents.

Hindi niya rin mapigilang maluha. Coleen deserves it, dati 'nung kolehiyo pa sila, Coleen might get all the attention of everyone but there's still sadness and emptiness on her eyes.

"Coleen, don't blame yourself, anak. We become selfish first. We're so blinded to build the family Zoren and I wanted, refuse to see the truth that Kat is mine but I remained silent because I thought she's Divina's daughter and Zoren might get back on her. Ganoon rin pala ang naramdaman ni Zoren but we didn't communicate well. I'm so sorry." Her mother cried.

"This day is so impossible because what I did is unforgivable, anak. K-kung luluhod si Daddy gagawin ko. Naging makasarili ako. Inabanduna kita kahit ramdam kong ikaw, p-patawad."

Agad na umiling si Coleen.

"D-Don't kneel please. I know I'm a queen but don't go that far."

Hindi niya napigilang matawa ng mahina. Coleen will  always  be iconic.

"P-pinapatawad ko na po kayo. And please, forgive me too."

Muling nagyakapan ang magpamilya.

She can't help but to feel sadness on her heart.

When kaya?

Kailan kaya niya maramdaman ang bagay na 'yun?

She have money but that can't buy her happiness.

Her mom's on jail...

Her dad was killed by Tres and he deserve it because he molested countless women.

And she's pregnant without a partner.

Her life is tougher than she think.

Dahan-dahan humiwalay si Coleen sa magulang at humarap sa kanya.

Hinila siya nito patayo.

"There's a one conditon I have to ask, Mom...Dad." Seryosong saad ni Coleen.

"Anything, anak." Agad na sagot ni Tito Zoren.

Coleen sighed and look at her.

Coleen sighed genuinely at her that almost melt her heart.

"I want a sister...and I think Katarina is suitable for that position."
"

Now, she broke down into tears with a smile on her face.