3

Killua kind of expected to fail, Mina was too much of a dumbass to take advantage of the situation and wouldn't let him go off on his own. He glanced around for his Gon picture and remembered that he crumpled it and threw it away. I'll just make a new one. He grabbed out some pencils and drew him again, this time more serious but still adorable.

He was about to add some color when he heard a gasp from beside him

He was about to add some color when he heard a gasp from beside him. He glanced up to see that Kirishima was looking over his shoulder with sparkling eyes. "woah Kamibro, you can draw?" he quickly covered the picture and looked away. "n-no" Kirishima blinked at him. "are you embarrassed about your artwork?" he shook his head. "then why are you so shy about it?" damn his artistic impulses, he was trying his best to keep his role consistent. Suddenly Mina came up behind him and looked over his other shoulder. "another one?" Kirishima gave her a sideways glance. "hm?" you said you'd keep it a secret Mina! She pried his hands away from his drawing and awwed. "he looks mad, why's he mad?" Killua covered his picture again and got up, walking away. "hey wait!" Kirishima put a hand on his shoulder and he shot him a glare without thinking, "leave me alone"

Kirishima paused and took a step back. "ok sure, if that's what you want" he walked into the bathroom, locking the door before letting his front fall down. He looked down sadly at the picture with a small tear in his eye. I miss you Gon. He let his tears fall because there was nobody here to see them. The droplets darkened the page a bit and he grabbed his pencil. He started to draw again, it was easier to vent out his feelings in a drawing then with words now that he had nobody to talk to.

And then he remembered something, the square headphone like thing on his ear wasn't just for show

And then he remembered something, the square headphone like thing on his ear wasn't just for show. He pressed a hidden button and it started to play music for him, Killua closed his eyes and let his hands move on their own. Usually he listened to a song called departure, it reminded him of his old life. His mind wandered and he felt his tears start to slow a little. All I can do is hope at this point, I have to wait until you appear to me. He let his memories wash over him, letting himself remember all the adventures they had. He started to smile a little just thinking about the idiotic shit that Gon used to do, or their fun at the hunters exam. He was like that for a few minutes before he opened his eyes and looked down.