2

He took his money and the guy put a hand on his shoulder. "kid, what's your name?" he shrugged off his hand before putting his own behind his head. "they call me Deadshot" the blondie blinked and walked away. "wow, you had to pull out the 60 pointer on him" he glanced over at Sapphire, who was watching. "yeah, maybe it was some luck but you don't just get 3 50s with luck alone, that took some serious skill." He watched the guy leave and sighed, "kinda wish I got his name" Sapphire snapped her fingers, "it's 9 " Killua groaned, "aw man, I only got to play 2 games" he knocked back the rest of his Ginshot and set the cup down. He had to leave by 9:00 because he needed to be ready for school in the mornings. He made his way back to his cramped apartment, it had a bed, a table, a T.V, a microwave, and a mini fridge. The bathroom was tiny and he sighed, taking out his contacts and laying down.

The next class came and went, final exams were in a week and he pretended to be completely freaked out at being in last place, although in reality he purposefully failed to fit the criteria of him being dumb. "IVE BARELY TAKEN NOTES THIS SEMESTER!" Mina was laughing behind him as she said the same thing, which kind of confused him. "as someone ranked in the top 10 I'm not that concerned" Mineta turned around in his chair with a smirk and Killua and mina glared at him. "What! You were 9th in the midterms?" Mina scowled. "aw man, and here I thought you were one of us!" Killua joined in, honestly he was having a bit of fun while he was acting. "don't you know weirdo little creeps like you are only likable if their dumb? Who's going to love you now!" Mineta smirked even wider. "everyone. Trust me" Killua pretended to sulk in the corner with mina.

Suddenly he heard a voice he really didn't want to hear. "Ashido, Kaminari" he turned around with a puzzled expression. "we've still got time to study" Midoria brought both of his fists up with an encouraging face. "that we will all get to go to the training camp together! Right?" he both hated and loved his personality. Damn broccoli has to look and act like Gon. Todoroki sighed from a few chairs away. "it's kind of hard to fail when you pay attention in class" he clutched his chest and crouched, "why you gotta cut me down like that" sometimes it was fun playing the idiot. Suddenly Momo smiled sweetly at them, "hey, I can catch you two up to speed on the important topics" he and mina smiled, and he did a little bit of a cat face with it. "you're the best Momo!" the fun was turning into irritation very quickly though. Like, 3 other people asked Momo for help and she started talking about a great all to study in. ah shit, she's a rich girl.

He had his own mansion once upon a time so it was going to be hard to try to look awkward. Maybe I just won't go? Say I had plans? Killua thought that might work. During lunch he ate a hamburger, it was this personality's favorite food. He watched with amusement as monama got smacked by kendo for being a bitch like he always was. Kinda wish I could do that. When they got back to the classroom they said they were fighting robots. "alright!" he and mina yelled, happy faces and he was getting fucking tired of this act. "this will be super easy if it's just robots!" mina joined in, "such awesome news!" Shoji seemed confused though, "why are you so excited? You both have little control over your quirks" he grinned, putting his arms in the air "yeah, but I can let loose with robots! " Mina copied him. "and melting them will be easy for me!" they spoke in unison again. "we'll definitely be going to the training camp now!"

Bakugo came up and said, "it shouldn't matter if its robots or real people, why are you morons so excited " he pointed an accusing finger at him. "hey! Who are you calling a moron!" he turned with a glare. "SHUT UP!" he and mina both made an 'ehh' noise and backed off. Wish I could put him in his place. Then he started throwing around death threats about the finals. Why the hell do I even hang around this guy? But he knew the answer to that question, he was a Midoria repeller. Later that day he made sure to tell Mina that he had plans and couldn't come. "aww! But you'll fail!" she said, pouting. He gave her a reassuring smile. "I'm going to look online, you go have fun at Momo's mansion alright?" as soon as she walked away his smile faded.