1

Gon and Killua were both sucked into a portal 2 years ago, but what they didn't know was that they've been near each other the whole time.

Gon didn't know why people thought he was smart. He was dumb as hell and took notes because he kept forgetting things. He had actually created a calculator with his Nen that nobody could see for that purpose. People would ask him things like, "hey Deku, what's 7x9?" or, "hey Midoria, what's the average number of bystanders at a crime scene?" he always stayed calm and smiled though, being mad wouldn't solve anything. They just got back from internships and he managed to come up with an excuse to be stronger now! He altered his Nen a little to make green lightning thingies and it reminded him of Killua. It wasn't actual lighting or electricity, just for a little flare and to make it look like he took a step up. I have to pretend I'm getting stronger like everyone else.

Killua couldn't believe his situation. He was stuck acting like an absolute dumbass. He managed to alter his electricity a little so it could be yellow but it only worked in smaller amounts. Apparently he had to have a flaw with his 'quirk' and the only thing he could think of was to go dumb. Thankfully his acting skills helped him come off as a normal human being instead of overpowered. I hate having to deal with that bitch bakugou though, maybe I can mold him into a more likable person. Killua had no idea how he was going to do that, but he could hope. The person who he stayed away from was Midoria though, he just had to look like Gon. Instead of going to an internship he just spent time alone in the apartment he rented out and gambled a little.

They had to do rescue training in field gamma and he internally groaned, with his yellow electricity he couldn't be as precise, or use Godspeed, or lightning palms, or any special moves! Damn it, but I gotta wait to step up my game. The only thing he liked was his hero costume, it was fashionable and could allow him to blend in with the crowd if needed. They betted on who was going to win and he chose Sero, the dude was pretty good at swinging around with his tape. When they started, Sero was in the lead for quite some time. Suddenly there was a flash of green and people gasped. Midoria? But- Hold on a second... when he squinted closer, he could see electricity crackling around him. It looks kind of like Godspeed, except it's green. He watched in awe and confusion for a few minutes before he slipped and fell, handing Sero the win.

Killua smirked, "hah! I win!" a few people passed him a couple dollars and he slipped them into his pocket. I still love betting! He ended up in last place for his own race because his 'lack of ability'. when he changed he always made sure to keep his back to the wall, his scars would attract attention and that is something he didn't want. Killua pretended to be jealous of people like Sero and tokoyami who had more mobility. "Midoria! You won't believe what I just found!" he looked over to see Mineta pointing at a peephole. This shit again? The only reason he made himself look like a slight pervert was to put his family off his trail, they knew that he was gay after all. He blushed slightly just thinking about Gon. I hope I get to see him again someday.

He listened as Mineta rambled on about the girls while drooling. Damn, I wish I could teach this guy a lesson. But for the sake of his cover he pretended to be interested and sidle over a bit. Killua activated En and snickered a little when he realized that Jiro was on the other side. That's gonna hurt. He pretended to be horrified when Mineta got an earphone jack in the eye, but he was internally laughing his ass off. Serves you right pervert! He slipped on his jacket and left the building, slipping a chocolate bar out of his bag. It was exhausting trying to keep up his new personality, he usually slipped on a disguise and went gambling after school. Well, I say 'put on a disguise' but I really just take my hair dye out and comb by hair.

At this particular casino, he was known as Deadshot, because he never missed. Gambling wasn't just luck, it was an art. His favorite thing to bet on was darts, but he only got newcomers nowadays, nobody wants to challenge someone who never misses. His second favorite was roulette, some people played with guns but he used En to see if there was a bullet. If there was a bullet he would move it to his arm before shooting, but he would still shoot. Killua was waiting with his hands behind his head near the dart board, usually a newcomer would notice him and come say hello. His favorite thing about this casino was that before you entered the door you put on quirk cancelling bracelets. My Nen isn't a quirk so it's perfect. Killua always wore the same outfit, complete with a black collar like choker with a buckle and his gold contacts.