Kim Han-Bin is B.I's real name.

12 June: That same day, the Gyeonggi Southern Provincial Police Agency's narcotics investigation team addressed the allegations made by Dispatch that the police knew of B.I's alleged involvement with "A" when they arrested "A" in August 2016 for smoking marijuana.

The police told reporters, "We will initiate contact with "A," who shared KakaoTalk messages with B.I regarding drug purchases, and if there are any changes in the testimony given by ‘A,' we will look into reopening the investigation."

Meanwhile, YG Entertainment denied Dispatch's accusations of Yang Hyun-Suk being involved in hiring a lawyer for "A" and pressuring "A" to alter their testimony.

13 June: Local news outlet, Newsis reported that "A" had anonymously reported YG Entertainment to the Anti-Corruption and Civil Rights Commission on grounds of allegedly having ties with the police. This complaint was submitted to the Anti-Corruption and Civil Rights Commission on 4 April 2019 via lawyer, Bang Jung-Hyun.

Bang is also the lawyer who reported the allegations related to the Burning Sun scandal.

The complaint also stated that Yang Hyun-Suk had threatened "A" to change their testimony. In an interview with KBS, Bang stated that Yang had taken "A's" phone so that the conversation could not be recorded and proceeded to say, "I hate our artists going to the police station for that kind of problem. I'll give you sufficient compensation and appoint a lawyer for you, so go to the police station and change all of your testimony."

13 June: Local news channel, MBC's Newsdesk recorded a phone interview with "A". During the interview, MBC referred to "A" as "former YG trainee Han". "A" stated in the interview that Yang Hyun-Suk allegedly had intervened on 23 August 2016, causing to "A" changing their testimony to the police.

YG Entertainment admitted that they had met with "A". However, it was only to request for "A" to correct their testimony as B.I tested negative for drugs.

13 June: News outlet Edaily revealed "A's" identity to be Han Seo-Hee. Han was previously involved in Big Bang's T.O.P's marijuana case in October 2016. She was arrested and sentenced to four years of probation as well as 120 hours of drug rehab. If she were to commit a repeat offence during this time, she could face up to three years of jail time.

When she was interrogated by the police in August 2016, she reportedly admitted that she had delivered LSD to B.I on 3 May 2016. However, during her third round of interrogations, Han changed her testimony, saying that she had not delivered any drugs to B.I at all.

14 June: Han Seo-Hee made a public statement regarding her involvement in B.I's case via her personal Instagram, confirming reports that "A" was indeed Han. In the statement, she pleaded for the public "to consider this incident separately from my character."

Later on, Han made clarifications in her comments section, saying that she was not the dealer but more a middle-man. "f there's going to be a reinvestigation of the [drug] delivery, then I will faithfully cooperate with authorities. The focus should be Yang Hyun-Suk personally interfering in this case, making threats, and making deals with police, but I'm worried that just because my name has been revealed as the informant [‘A' in previous articles], the focus is now all on me," she said.

14 June: Dispatch released another article with alleged text conversations between Han and WINNER's Lee Seung-Hoon.

According to Dispatch, Lee contacted Han on 1 June 2016, requesting to speak to her on the phone. Han told Dispatch what transpired during the phone call and it is reportedly as follows: "He said that B.I got caught [during internal drug tests]. [B.I] told them that he did drugs with me. [Lee Seung-Hoon] asked me to meet up with him urgently. And then I went to a location near the YG building."