Evaluation

┍━━━━»•» 💮 «•«━┑
STRAY KIDS

┕━»•» 💮 «•«━━━━┙

January 18, 2017
This day a pre-debut “sub unit” of stray kids called 3racha made their debut!

There are 3 members:
CB97 (real name: chan)
SPEARB (real name: changbin)
J.One (real name: jisung)

J:/2017/mixtape is their first mixtape with 7 tracks
1. Intro (prod. CB97)
2. Tik Tok (prod. CB97)
3. Runner’s High (prod. CB97)
4. Don Quixote (prod. CB97)
5. 은석이(prod. CB97)
6. WOW (prod. SPEARB)
7. NXT 2 U (prod. CB97)

3Days is their second mixtape with 9 tracks
1. 쉿 (prod. CB97)
2. 작은 Dragon Three 마리 (prod. CB97)
3. Peer Pressure (prod. CB97)
4. Small Things (prod. CB97)
5. +.- (prod. CB97)
6. 국산 바나나 (prod. CB97)
7. 힘이 돼 (prod. J.One)
8. IF - SPEARB (prod. SPEARB & CB97)
9. I SEE - J.One (prod. J.One & CB97)

Horizon is their third mixtape with 8 tracks
1. Matryoshka (prod. CB97)
2. Hoodie Season (prod. CB97)
3. P.A.C.E. (prod. CB97)
4. 고장난 나침반 (Broken Compass) (prod. CB97)
5. Placebo (prod. CB97)
6. SCENE STEALERS (prod. CB97)
7. Double Knot (prod. CB97)
8. For You (prod. CB97)

—————————————

October 6, 2017
JYP released their Hellevator music video and it was mind-blowing. It came out before the show aired on the 17th so JYP kinda spoiled which team won the showcase, but it doesn’t matter now since they’ve made it to their debut!

—————————————

October 17, 2017
This day JYP released the first episode of a new survival show called Stray Kids. Below is a summarization of each episode so...

!! spoilers ahead !!

Episode one
JYP gave 2 groups the chance to debut through a annual showcase, a female group called 2 team and a male group called Male Project Team (aka Stray Kids). At the end of the show JYP choose the male team due to their teamwork and this is where we first meet all of Stray Kids!

Episode two
The first mission was revealed which was having the 9 members compose, write and choreograph an original song. On evaluation day the group announced their group name Stray Kids and performed their song Hellevator. JYP praises the song lyrics and melody after the performance, but some members didn’t meet his expectations.

Episode three
The next mission evaluation was a 3:3:3 challenge meaning splitting the 9 members into 3 teams of 3 where each team is suppose to compose, write and choreograph another song. The teams were Minho, Felix and Changbin, Hyunjin, Seungmin and Chan and lastly Jeongin, Woojin and Jisung. They also filmed the Hellevator music video this episode.

Episode four
On evaluation day Minho’s team performed a song titled Glow, Hyunjin’s team performed a song titled 4419 and Jeongin’s team performed a song titled School Life. There were many compliments and critics to each of the members and in the end Minho sadly got eliminated.

Episode five
The 8 members got the day off and were able to take a mini staycation and have some fun!

Episode six
The third mission was JYP vs. YG which is an annual showdown between the 2 agencies. They were supposed to prepare three songs: something to show vocals, something to show dance and the last was freestyling. Jisung and Changbin performed 3racha’s Matryoshka for their freestyle.