Insomania

╭⋟────────────────╮
Dreamcatcher
╰────────────────⋞╯

Dreamcatcher is a 7 membered Girl Group under Happy Face Entertainment's Sub Label Dreamcatcher Company. They debuted in 2017 with the single, 'Chase Me' under the album Nightmare. Who are these people and how did they come into existence like a spark; turned the iTunes charts towards them and became one of the successful girl groups in South Korea at the moment. Dreamcatcher was previously known as Minx with only 5 members. The band Minx didn't get much success, given cutesy concept was quite popular at that time. Happyface Company decided to redebut Dreamcatcher by adding another two members in it and changing the theme to Horror and darkness. Each Member represented a Nightmare.

Let's learn about those 7 members and their wild story

Kim Minji Aka Jiu

Stage Name:- JiuPosition(s):- Visual, Leader, Lead Vocalist, Lead Dancer

Stage Name:- Jiu
Position(s):- Visual, Leader, Lead Vocalist, Lead Dancer.
Birthday:- May 17th 1994
Nightmare:- Fear Of Being Chased
Jiu was a member of Minx herself. She is the eldest member of Dreamcatcher and even the leader of the group. JiU gave herself the nickname The Pink Princess.  JiU is the fake maknae.  She eats a lot, never skipping meals but works out a lot to stay in shape. She is a big fan of “all girl groups” and if given the chance, she “would want to team up with all girl groups in Korea at once”.

Kim Bora aka SuA

Stage Name:- SuAPosition(s):- Main Dancer, Sub Vocalist, Lead Rapper

Stage Name:- SuA
Position(s):- Main Dancer, Sub Vocalist, Lead Rapper.
Birthday:- August 10, 1994
Nightmare:- Fear of restraint.
SuA was a member of Minx too. She is the near eldest member of the group too. She’s the one who trained longest among all members. She has the smallest hand and feet among the members. Sua’s point of attraction is her cool personality. Sua’s specialties are creating choreographies and fixing things. SuA is a cleaning maniac. She is known to have the loudest voice in dreamcatcher.

Lee Siyeon Aka Siyeon

❖ Lee Siyeon Aka Siyeon