Decade

╭─── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ───╮
Longest Running Songs
╰─── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ───╯

There are many songs release every week but some of the songs really touch our hearts. Here is the list of long

est-running songs by idol groups on the melon chart.

• ✿ •

╭                                     ╮
Spring Day

╰                                     ╯

Time on chart:- 1512* days (still charting)

"Spring Day" (Korean: 봄날) is a song recorded by South Korean boy band BTS for their 2017 album You Never Walk Alone, a repackage of their second Korean-language studio album, Wings (2016). The song was written by "Hitman" Bang, RM, Suga, Adora, Arlissa Ruppert, Peter Ibsen, and its producer Pdogg. It was released for digital download and streaming on February 13, 2017, as the album's lead single by Big Hit Entertainment. A remix of the song was subsequently released for free via SoundCloud on June 4, 2018. A Japanese version of the song was issued on May 10, 2017, through Universal Music Japan, as a B-side of the single album that included the tracks "Blood Sweat & Tears" and "Not Today", both also in Japanese. The song is an alternative hip hop and pop rock power ballad, which relies on rock instrumentation. The lyrics revolve around the themes of loss, longing, grief, and moving on.
Spring Day is still charting on the melon chart. It's the longest running and longest consequently running song on the chart.  Spring day has reached 7 million unique listeners on melon.

• ✿ •

╭                           ╮
Missing You
╰                            ╯

Time on chart:- 606 days

"Missing You" is the song recorded by BTOB. After releasing "Missing You" on 16 October 2017, it has reached 100,929,245 streams on 12 October 2018 according to Gaon's streaming count chart. Among songs released between 2017-2018, "Missing You" is ranked #25 in terms of streaming counts so far [3] and was voted the No.1 trusted song to listen to in the fall.

• ✿ •

╭                    ╮
Energetic
╰                    ╯

Time on chart:- 587 days

"Energetic" is released by the boy group Wanna One. On the group's reality show Wanna One Go, previews of two songs on the group's debut mini album was shared, "Burn It Up" and "Energetic". Fans were asked to vote on which song they’d like to see the group selected as their debut title track. At the end of August 3 episode of Wanna One Go, the result of vote was released and the group's debut title track was announced to be "Energetic". The song was also noted for its "human piano formation" at the beginning of its choreography, which consists of the 11 members emulating the shape of a piano while member Hwang Min-hyun pretends to play on it. SBS News said that the choreography of "Energetic" features a sensual, sophisticated mood on their performance.