Uncertain

-:Kpop idols who left their groups:-

A really sad thing that's been happening recently is a rather large bunch of idols leaving their groups. I know talking about this isn't the greatest thing, but letting it out is sometimes the best thing. Everyone had to deal with big changes this and last year, kpop groups too. Considering their members were leaving the band. Some left because of the scandals surrounding them, whereas some left due to personal reasons.

1. Youngmin

-Youngmin was a leader of the group; AB6IX. He was facing lots of backlash and hate after he was caught drunk-driving. Even though he profusely apologized more than once, people still harshly critic him. He eventually stepped down and left because he didn't want to cause even more harm to the group.

His apology letter:
"Hello, this is Lim Youngmin.

I’m ashamed and sorry to deliver such disgraceful news.

I’m sincerely sorry for disappointing the people and fans who showered me with lots of love and hope.

I feel pathetic and miserable that I have to be a shameful hyung who caused my members to suffer unerasable harm due to my behavior. I’d also like to sincerely apologize to my company for causing them harm as well.

I’m deeply ashamed that the members who practiced hard for this comeback as well as the staff who worked hard have been harmed because of my foolish and irresponsible mistake…

I’m fully aware of the mistake I made, and I’m deeply regretting it and reflecting upon my actions. I will accept all of the blame regarding my irriversible actions with my head down and reflect upon it as I continue to live on.

To everyone including fans, members, company employees, and family, who believed in me and cheered me on… I am sincerely sorry."

• ✿ •

2. Jimin

-Jimin was a member of the group AOA. There was huge news that when AOA's Mina came out saying Jimin had been bullying her ever since their time together in AOA. Jimin instantly denied these claims, but then Mina cameback with more than one media

posts which contained detailed experiences of some of the very traumatizing experiences Jimin put Mina through. Jimin eventually left AOA and the whole of the entertainment industry which was because of the backlash she recieved.

• ✿ •

3. Aini

-Aini was the leader of the girl-group, Pink Fantasy. In a statement posted on the group's official Twitter, the company revealed the singer has been dealing with symptoms of Plantar Fasciitis (inflammation of the tissue across the bottom of the foot) and decreased physical strength. She will be remaining with the agency and working at a comfortable pace as a 'Mydoll Girls' model, and Mydoll Entertainment has plans for her to participate in activities like fan meetings in the future.

4. Yoon Heeseok

-Yoon Heeseok was a member of the group, LIMITLESS. In a very surprising message from the idol on his instagram account, he said that he will be leaving LIMITLESS.

His message:
"Hello, this is Yoon Heeseok.

I’m going to go forward as not LIMITLESS’ Yoon Heeseok, but simply Yoon Heeseok.

I know you must be surprised, but I wanted to deliver this message to fans who were worried that they haven’t heard anything since my activity last December, and I’m very sorry.

I’d like to sincerely thank all those who loved me until now."

The agency he was working under: ONO Entertainment, had said that they weren't able to get in contact with him about his decision and that he never discussed it with them.

• ✿ •

-from Kpop house studio-