Egon's Questions

@Allythegreat1: Question for Egon. Hoe did you ever become so smart in your childhood to adulthood before starting the Ghostbusters business? How did you get to the library after the whole Grey Ghost scared you all? Is it true you tried to drill a hole through your head with a drill? No offense, but what were you possibly thinking man? That could've injured you badly or killed you if Peter didn't stop you! Hoe did Peter stop you doing that? 

Egon: Why do you want to know so much about me? 

Peter: Go on, answer them. I'd love to hear the answers to those last two. Or how you're going to tell the last one. 

Winston: You did what with a drill? Why? Did you do that as a kid too? 

Natalie: No, but it doesn't surprise me. 

Ray: It doesn't?! 

Natalie: Nope. Now get answering! 

Egon: Fine. The answer to the first question is that I was just born smart. Things came to me easily and I remembered things I learned quickly. I picked up puzzles easily and finding the solutions to problems wasn't really that hard. I suppose that's just how my brain works. The second is that I haven't been back to the library since than. I didn't really go often before than but unless we get a call for Eleanor Twitty, I don't have much want or need to go back there. Even if I can easily bust her now. I don't do freebees if I don't have to. I do like making money off my job and nearly dying. Yes, I did try to drill a hole through my head. It was for an experiment and I was being extra safe. I knew where the hole so go and how deep to go so that I didn't get injured or die. Peter stopped me by walking into our office, looked at me, and nearly screamed "what on Earth are you doing?!" before he stormed over and took the drill away from me before I could stop him. I hadn't been holding it yet so it was easy. It would have worked too if he hadn't stopped me. 

Winston: ...Egon you always amaze me man. 

Ray: I remember hearing him yell that too. It was pretty funny but very worrying. Only Egon would think to do such a thing. 

Janine: You better not think of trying it again or I'll shove a pencil in your new hole. 

Peter: I'm with Janine on this one. 

Natalie: I'm surprised you all let him around things like that. He does things like this all the time. I had to stop him from doing stupid stuff like this often. 

Ray: Lord the stories you must have Nat... 

Natalie: You have no idea. He's the smartest dumb guy I know Ray. And I know Peter. 

Peter: Hey! 

Egon: I resent that statement. 

Natalie: I'll change that statement when you can bring back my sanity from that experiment you did in the fifth grade that got us both in the hospital for a week. 

Egon: I said I was sorry, when are you going to let it go? 

Natalie: When I can't see the scar Egon. When I can't see the scar.