Search and Do Not Destroy (1/3)✅

Começar do início

-It was wonderful. - I nod.

-I'm glad. I thought it was the best way to impress you.

-Why do you try to impress me?

-I know you said you won't date me during the show, but when you came back, I couldn't help it. You're so mesmerizing in the way you walk and the way you talk. I want to taste your sweet lips again. - He leans in.

-Stop.- He obeys.

-Did I do something wrong?- He asks.

-Can't you see?

-What?

-The way her face lights up when she sees you. -I feel as if my heart was falling apart.

-Who are you talking about?

-I wasn't supposed to tell you, but I can't keep it any longer. - I take a deep breath - Gwen has a really big crush on you, yet you ignore her. It would break her heart if we were together.

-Is it everything? That's what you were worried about?

-Kinda...

-Alexandra, tell me, please. - He stares at me.

-It's just that... I think... I don't... I mean... -I roughly bite my bottom lip, trying to calm my nerves.

-Hey, calm down.

-I'm so bad at talking about things like this. It makes me feel like a bitch with no emotion or compassion. - I look down at my shoes.

-You're an angel. I've never met such a sweet, caring, and empathetic person.

-It's just I don't think I feel the same way. -I say, not meeting his eyes.- I'm so sorry, so sorry...I never wanted to hurt you.

-Oh, Alex...

-I'm sorry.- I don't wait for his response and run straight to the cabin.

Cut to the morning

I woke up early when all of the girls were sleeping. I quietly made my way out of the cabin and to the showers. I took my time to wash my hair and went outside not drying them.

I'm sitting at my favorite spot on the island, enjoying my privacy. How lucky am I that no one found it yet?

I slowly breathe in the fruity smoke from my electronic cigarette and dip my foot in the lake. I allow myself to think about what to do with this whole romantic mess I've gotten myself into. I need to sort it out somehow.

I sit here till my peaceful morning silence is destroyed by Chris's voice, who wants to meet all the contestants in the amphitheater.

On my way, I decide to visit Chef in the kitchen. As I enter, I welcome him with a warm smile. He immediately grabs a cup and pours us some tea. I gladly sip it, the pleasing warmth making its way to my stomach.

-How was your time in the villa?- Chef asks.

-It was fine... Chef, can I ask you something?- I look at him thoughtfully.

-Of course, Sparkle. -He leaves whatever he was doing and turns to me.

-I think I'm in trouble.

-What happened?

-You know, it's just that the boys like more than I wanted.- I blush like mad.

-Is it exactly a problem?

-Chef!!!

-What? -He laughs.

-It's not fine at all. Help me.