Chapter 29- The third One

You went to Takemichi and Hinata's apartment. You did bring the kids with you.

When you arrive at the apartment it was all cleaned, Hinata was there living with your brother what do you expect?. If Takemichi is alone on that apartment it would probably looked like a dumpster.

The kids played with your brother while you helped hinata cooked lunch.

After eating lunch, you and your brother sat down and talked about life. You suddenly remebered the part where you knew he time leaped from the future. You wanted to ask him something thats been bothering you a long time.

"bro, what was Mikey like in your future before you time leaped?" he looked at you completely shocked. He doesnt have any idea that you knew about his time leaping.

"You knew about it?, how?!" he almost shouted. Almost.

"well yeah, but i cant tell you the details." you laughed at him and after that he answered your question.

" he is not a good person,.. He was wicked and evil, darkness has consumed him.." he said with a serious expression and looking straight into your eyes.

You can't believe what you just heard, Mikey is a completely different person now.

" I think its because he lost you back then, he started to lose his mind and his personality changed. You are the only one keeping him from doing that." he added.

So thats what happened. You got it now. Thats why Mikey told you before you are his sun and he was your moon.

You wanted to ask more about the future but it might be a bad idea as it might mess things up.

On our way back home. The kids are already asleep. Mitsuya is driving you and the kids home. You put them in bed and called Mikey.

He did not answer the call. Maybe he is in a meeting or something. Well, he got his memory back anyway. He might been busy fixing things.

You sat on the balcony feeling the cold breeze and the wind blowing on your hair. Watching the night sky, thinking of Mikey, 'He should've been home by now.'.

You heard a knock on your door, so you immidiately got up to check who it was. Obviously its not Mikey for the reason that he has his own key. He wont bother to knock.

When you opened the door. There was no one there. You were about to shut it when someone block it by his hands. You were startled and couldnt think of better ways to respond. But, before you could do something, the person behind it forcefully opened the door that made you fall back.

He was wearing a hoodie that covers his face. You wanted to see who it was but it was too hidden.

"what do you want"!? Who are you?! You said while your hands are on your chest.

He didnt respond but you saw him smile. He then remove his jacket. He looked very familiar, youve seen this guy before. Back when you were highschool. He is one of moebius. The guy with black hair and bleached hair in the middle. (it was hanma)

You walk backward as he took out a knife out on his pocket. 'Oh shit' you thought.

You worried about the kids upstairs. He might hurt them too. He is very smart to be able to come in here without someone noticing.

"If you scream, ill kill you and your kids."he said while walking towards you pointing the knife on your neck.

You nod in response, he continue. To threatened you, leaning forward to cover your mouth.

" i will tell you the reason why im here.. But first i need you to keep quiet, okay."you nod obediently as the knife was getting closer and closer to your throat.

He chuckles seeing you so scared. You knew that fighting back would be a bad idea as this guy manage to handle mikey before.

" you wanna know why Izana keeps coming after Mikey?"he grin when he said it.

" because he is fucking obssess with Mikey". You answered with annoyance in your voice.

"Wrong!!!" Hanma said while looking at you intensely.

" What do you mean, what could probably the reason he is coming after Mikey?" you responded angrily.

" Izana is not obssess with Mikey.. You had the wrong idea there.. All along Izana is obssess with you. " he said.

"He wants you..But Mikey is in his way." he added.

You gulped and feared crept into you. You were wrong all this time. Thinking he is going after Mikey.

"His obssession is getting deeper and deeper, it comes to the point that he will just send me kill you."
He said while laughing like a psycho.

"Izana said if he cant have you then no one can"... Hanma exclaimed while walking closer and you can feel the knife digging to your skin slowly. He was about to put a force to his hand to end your life when the phone on his pocket suddenly rung.

He answered it but still his hands are on your mouth. He keeps leaning closer and his eyes meeting with your eyes while talking with someone on the phone .

Tears and fear is shown through your gaze.

He then put the phone on your ear and he signaled you to answer it.

"Yn? Are you there.." the voice on the phone said.

"Ive changed my mind, can you believe that.." he said while he chuckles on the other line.

" i guess i really want you after all, you will be mine soon." he said and then hang up the phone. Hanma suddenly let go of you and swiftly escape on the door.

You screamed and everyone from the reception has been alerted. Too bad for hanma Sanzu spotted him on the way out. He shoot him on the leg so he couldnt run. He was held on the torture room for questioning and etc.

A few minutes later Mikey arrived once he heard the news from Sanzu. He ran towards your room and saw you with Chifuyu. He is cleaning the small cut on your neck. Mikey ran towards you to hug and kissed you. He was super worried.

You told Mikey everything Hanma told you and that made Mikey extremely angry.

He punched the wall and it made his hands bleed. You tried to stop him from hurting himself. He knew that you are no longer safe in that place so he decided to transfer you in a different location together with the kids.

" ill end his life for sure" Mikey mumbled he is really angry.

You were taken a back with the sudden abdominal pain you felt. You forgot that your period was late this month.

"Mikey, i think im pregnant again"... You said while holding on to your tummy.

Mikey was surprised by what he has heard. It made him changed his emotion towards what was happening.

He pulled you into a tight hug and run his hand to your hair. "im going to protect you and the kids".. Dont worry.

The next day Mitsuya and Mikey was with you. He is now transferring you to a different location. Only mitsuya knows where it was.

To be continued :

___________

😁❤️ Also, if you want to read more about your Tokyo Revenger bias. Ill be writing a Oneshot story soon.

If you like my story, you may also follow me.