Chapter 13- Holy Muffin!

Mikey meet up with takemichi. Your unreliable brother told him everything he needs to know. Well, tomorrow will be the final exam day.

You were studying at mikey's place and he is also at the table resting his head on his hands while looking at you.

He seems to be in deep thought, he soon stood up and went to the kitchen. You exhales and feeling relieve his gone and no one is no longer staring at you now.

He came back after a few minutes, with a cup of tea. He then continue what he was doing earlier which is looking at you.

When he drives you home, he told you that watever happens he still loved you. You were confused. As far as you know he had no idea about the deal. Well, thats what you thought. You kissed him goodbye. He smiled at you as he always does.

You knew you need a good long rest tonight. Your gonna need it tomorrow.

Monday, Final exam.

'This is it' you thought while walking towards your classroom. You clenched your fist upon seeing the two people you need to surpassed with. They are early as always and all set. Its like going to war with your pen as a weapon.

The whole exam were compose of 9 subjects. Your down to your last one. You were thinking that you did great but still in doubt you will beat those two.

Exams over! You let a loud signed. Now you will have to wait for tomorrow for the exam results. You just wish that day never come. If you failed this you will never get together with mikey in peace and your father will definitely remind you everyday of his disapproval.

You saw mikey waiting for you at the gate. He immediately sees you and approached you. " how was the exam?.. He said. You signed thinking positively. You smiled at him" it was fine, i did my best. "

He pinch your cheeks and both of you decided to take a walk at the park. He told you that no matter what the result is you must be proud. You can feel he is getting nervous too. It made you think that he already knew about the deal but you did not dare to ask.

Both of you sat on the bench near the oak tree. You rest your head onto his shoulders and both of you stayed there for 30 minutes. Admiring the sounds of birds chirping above the tree.

" I love you so much Mikey, i will do anything for you." you said.

He smiled at you then said " i know, i love you more".

Time skipped ~~~

It was 1am in the morning and you are so nervous thinking about the result of the exam and the ranking. You need to go to school tomorrow at 9am to check the ranking. There are no class after every exams. There are 2 consecutive rest days.

You were woken up by your mother, she wants you to help her get some groceries. You went to the department store still thinking about the result.

Your anxiety is starting to grow and you gulped from the thought of you failing to raise your ranking.. You think about Mikey! You wanted to be with him and him only.

It's 10am you are rushing towards your house to drop the groceries and went straight to your school.

When you arrived at the school gate and you saw takemichi and mikey standing there talking. When you got closer some member of toman was also there too. Takemichi walks toward you with a sad eyes. Everyone was looking at you and takemichi.

" im sorry, i told mikey the truth about the whole deal between you and dad."! He exclaimed.

You were frozen for a minute and then finally snapping out of it. " you! Why did you tell him!". You said angrily.

You cant looked at Mikey. Takemichi is still sad., " by the ways sis, you didnt make it to 2nd place. "he said while looking down. You cant even speak and look at Mikey. As he started to walks towards you. You looked away." you didnt make it to Top 2 because you were the Top 1." he said loudly. Your eyes widened and a big smile appeared from your face. Takemichi stops acting and laugh. Everyone is laughing at you.

They put such act to make you even nervous. You jump at mikey to give him a tight embrace, he was as happy as you.

You called your dad to tell him the news. He was stunt and didnt answer for a second, he then laughed so hard saying he was so surprise you took it seriously and as a man of his words, he invited Mikey to have dinner with the whole family. He even says that Mikey is now welcome to come by at home to visit.

________

**wink wink😘

I was planning to make this story a long one.

I hope you are enjoying the scenarios😊 ill try my very best to improve. Thanks for all the votes ❤️